Minecraft - Why did you stop playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

osgur889

The Destroyer
I honestly stopped playing minecraft when 5 year-olds dominated and soon there was always whining "Admin he griefed me! Mod Osgur889 griefed my house!" Lol I was always being blamed and hearing this sorta stuff. "Boys are better than girls!" "No way girls are better than boys!"

It grew stale after a while. All I would do is mine. I would always end up with a ton of resources and nothing to really do with them. It's still fun with friends from time to time when you can get a plan worked out. One person gathers resources another builds and another gets another type of resource. But single player? I just can't do it anymore.

I don't play minecraft that much anymore. My choices are limited to playing with mods, or blowing up 10,000 TNT blocks and see the large chunk of land turn into a crater.

the ocean monuments kept me from going into the ocean, since the guardians can destroy your boat anyway. that led to me being trapped in one "continent" and not doing much exploring, which is what i do best. without exploring, i just got kinda bored.
and since i like everything else about 1.8, using 1.7 isnt a very good option. (although i do admit to using it sometimes.)

Do you see terraria on the website name. I bet you don't. Since youre not a terrarian. That doesn't make sense

whats an elitist
[DOUBLEPOST=1428409346][/DOUBLEPOST]Im not rich bro. And im not sassy like u
what doesnt make sense is

im on these forums, am i not?
Do you see the fact that this thread is in the "other games" section? i bet you dont. because youre an elitist.
Ok gentlemen lets bring this to a profile or something because this is getting off topic

There's already a thread to discuss Minecraft, folks.

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/minecraft-thread.526/

We generally don't permit multiple threads about non-Terraria games in this section. Please continue your discussion there. Thanks.

Okay, but I ain't gay bro. Like my post and I'll consider an apology

Please stop with the 'gay' talk, we don't allow the use of slurs here (and the way you are using that word here and other places is not acceptable).

I actually still play every now and then. The only reason I stop at all is when my creativity runs out.

Minecraft is no fun if you're not creative (or if you don't have friends to play with).
Edit: didn't see tunnel kings post c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom