Search results for query: *

1. Terraria_Girl_02

Video Gonna start YouTubing!

Sup Terrarians? I'm proud to announce that once I order my new laptop, headset, Terraria PC and Bandicam, I'm gonna start YOUTUBING. I'm pretty sure I wont get too many views or anything, but its cool to say you're a Youtuber :P Anyways, I need name suggestions. Something cool. Also, if you are...
  2. Terraria_Girl_02

YouTubing

Sup! I have a few questions. And I'm not sure that this thread is in the right place, sorry. Anyways, if you're a gaming YouTuber, please answer any questions you can. It would be very helpful! ~ How much money does a normal YouTube gaming channel take? (Including the price of a recording...
  3. Terraria_Girl_02

PC Where to buy Terraria for PC?

Hey, this is Terraria_Girl_02! I was wondering. ~Where can you buy and download Terraria for PC? ~How much does it cost? ~If you have a YouTube channel, I am going to try to make one if I get Terraria PC. What do you use to record your gameplay? Thanks for the answers, I am probably getting my...
  4. Terraria_Girl_02

Hello! ^_^

Hey Terrarians! I am fairly new to Terraria; I have it on my Kindle, so its mobile version. I have had it for about a month now and as of February 3rd I defeated the Wall of Flesh (twice) with the help of my friends! I am now on hard-mode, and have defeated many bosses before I went into...
Back
Top Bottom