Video Gonna start YouTubing!

Sup Terrarians? I'm proud to announce that once I order my new laptop, headset, Terraria PC and Bandicam, I'm gonna start YOUTUBING. I'm pretty sure I wont get too many views or anything, but its cool to say you're a Youtuber :p Anyways, I need name suggestions. Something cool. Also, if you are a Youtuber and have any suggestions for me (I don't even know how to start a channel...) please reply!

Thanks!

\ (^^) /
--|--

Do you have any plans? Are you just gonna play Terraria normally or do you have any other plans, like themed playthroughs?

Nice! I got a Youtube Account, no recordings though.

BTW, what do you have plans to film? What program are yoy using?

And i think this thread is probably in the wrong section

This thread was in the wrong section so I've gone ahead and moved it to the proper area for this.

Good luck with making content! I make videos with my brother, so if you need some help just ask. :dryadhappy:

Nice! I got a Youtube Account, no recordings though.

BTW, what do you have plans to film? What program are you using?

And i think this thread is probably in the wrong section
I haven't got my laptop yet or even Terraria XD I'll try it out doing Let's Play vids, and yes, it was moved just now.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425258485][/DOUBLEPOST]
This thread was in the wrong section so I've gone ahead and moved it to the proper area for this.

Good luck with making content! I make videos with my brother, so if you need some help just ask. :dryadhappy:
Maybe you could help me then?

I haven't got my laptop yet or even Terraria XD I'll try it out doing Let's Play vids, and yes, it was moved just now.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425258485][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe you could help me then?
Send me a private message with any questions you might have, and I'll help you the best I can.

You could do a sort of segment where you post a video and ask people to give you a challenge related to building, fighting, etc. Within reason so not "Fight the Wall of Flesh with copper shortsword and lead armor!" But more like "Build an arena shaped like a bee."

Back
Top Bottom