Search results for query: *

1. IceGod

Game Mechanics Another way to solve the accessory quick-equip problem

I like this idea but to improve upon it, I think that it should work the same as it does BUT with the added feature of when you are holding a number (1-7) it will equip an accessory to that respective slot. That way, the people who have grown accustomed to the old way can still do their thing...
  2. IceGod

Game Mechanics Remove ability to rebuy used pylons

So, to clarify, you need a town to buy a pylon but you only need the biome to use a pylon?
  3. IceGod

TModLoader on Linux

I wanted to see if the TModLoader Steam DLC would work on Linux. I didn't have high hopes because while downloading the DLC, Linux wasn't listed as a valid platform, and because I had tried to get TModLoader before and mods were not showing up (more on that later) I got it and I was very...
  4. IceGod

Game Mechanics Remove ability to rebuy used pylons

Unless if I am mistaken, Terraria does not give you any warnings that only one pylon of each type can be used. If only one pylon can even be used in a world, then what is the point of giving the player to buy multiple pylons of the same type? It should be simple to code in because they already...
  5. IceGod

My magical first two days since Journey's End

My favorite things: 999 max torches! More Glowing Mushrooms Fairies My least favorite things: Graveyard biomes Ghosts Fairies
  6. IceGod

NPCs & Enemies Wandering Eye in Expert Mode

For those who are not familiar, the Wandering Eye enemy in Terraria acts as a miniature Eye of Cthulhu enemy. They appear in Hardmode at night time. While they attack like demon eyes, when they have half health, they break open a mouth like the Eye of Cthulhu. When I started Expert Mode, I was...
  7. IceGod

Weapons & Equip Gladiator armor should be fossil level throwing class armor

I am glad I am not the only one who thinks this. I was making a Thorium Mod / Terraria DND campaign and when I saw the gladiator set I got excited because I had never gotten it. I thought that because Hoplites drop Javelins which are SUPER good throwing weapons if you can get your hands on it...
Back
Top Bottom