Search results for query: *

1. daimoth

Whoopie Cushion farming

I have a fetish. Alternatively, it's a weird, difficult-to-obtain item, and I'm a collector and/or completionist. Depending on your playing habits, they're absurdly rare. I managed to find a pre-1.3 Nymph banner before finding my first whoopie cushion. Who cares why? You need 4 of them if you...
  2. daimoth

Whoopie Cushion farming

According to the Whoopie Cushion's wiki page, that's exactly the case. Of course it may be outdated information.
  3. daimoth

Whoopie Cushion farming

Much appreciated, but I'm aiming for a more targeted approach. The point is that it's a difficult to obtain item, and I mean to discover if it's possible to eliminate most other spawns. Giant Worms also have fewer body segments than Diggers. Since each body segment has a chance to drop a...
  4. daimoth

Whoopie Cushion farming

The term "underground layer" is often used ambiguously. Sometimes it includes the cavern layer, sometimes it doesn't. Makes figuring out stuff like this harder sometimes. I'm wondering if worms can spawn inside blocks, or do they need air? Do they originate from spawnable surfaces, a la ground...
  5. daimoth

Whoopie Cushion farming

For those who don't know, Whoopie Cushions are rare accessories which drop from Diggers and Giant Worms. My broad approach is to allow these to spawn and nothing else, but first I need to understand worm spawning conditions. So... what is known about the spawn conditions of Giant Worms and...
  6. daimoth

Pixel Art Daim's Den

I'll add those to the list. Thanks for stopping by!
  7. daimoth

Pixel Art Daim's Den

Yeah I've been trying to art a bit every day, but it doesn't always happen that way. Life, ya know.
  8. daimoth

Pixel Art Daim's Den

Suppose I have to stop messing with this one at some point. Zombie Slime: Progress GIF, for those into that:
  9. daimoth

PC Lizhard Temple Soul Farming

I'd give spider caves a try anyway. Could work out, won't know til you try. Wiring, terraforming and building have never been faster.
  10. daimoth

PC 1.3 changes

All post-hit immunity exploits have been nerfed in relation to the ML as of 1.3.0.6. It'll be difficult to construct a working farm now without heavy use of teleporters, I think. Though he can still be nuked down in less than a minute with the final prism, a mage loadout, and a few mob statues...
  11. daimoth

Pixel Art Vlad's Gallery of Wonders

This is all good stuff. I wonder how hefty the performance impact would be? Any gaming pc worth its salt would fair just fine.
  12. daimoth

Pixel Art Jestexe's sprites

A man after my own heart! ^Technically speaking, this is your best big sprite sprite. Better form definition. Don't be afraid to make heavy use of your specular highlights and dark hues. Check out my thread sometime if you're not too busy, you might like what I do.
  13. daimoth

Pixel Art It's a me!'s Pixel Stuff

Gotta say, I love that thing. Uglycute.
  14. daimoth

PC Lizhard Temple Soul Farming

:D The way I've always dealt with ornery flying mobs is to funnel them. They have a way of forcing you to design the entire grinder around them and little else.
  15. daimoth

Pixel Art Daim's Den

Sure. Still catching up on requests from the first page, however. It may be a few days.
  16. daimoth

Pixel Art Daim's Den

Pulverizer, aka Big Damn Hammer. Sprited to fill the niche of a hammer that affects more than one tile at a time.
  17. daimoth

Pixel Art Daim's Den

WIP on the zombie slime:
  18. daimoth

I am Tooth.

I am Tooth.
Back
Top Bottom