Search results for query: *

1. Champion Greninjoid

Other Art Champion Greninjoid’s Art Thread!

At long last, I actually decided to make an art thread! It will be updated slowly but eventually, the goal is to have all the art I’ve shared on here on this thread, and this will be the main place for showing off my art from now own (at least once I’m caught up). I might even make a separate...
  2. Champion Greninjoid

Other Literature Champion Greninjoid’s Official Lore Thread!

I’ve been roleplaying for... A while now, and somewhere along the line I started to make my own lore for character backstories, ability/magic types, and even a world or two for character origin. This is a place for me to write some of these down so I can refer back to them later, or just so I...
  3. Champion Greninjoid

Other Literature The Greninjoid Games official logs!

I have created a thread so that each month’s Greninjoid Games can be viewed. They are made on the website BrantSteele.net, using its Hunger Games simulator. This thread will be updated each time a Greninjoid Games is completed. Also, I will provide a code with each entry that allows you to...
  4. Champion Greninjoid

The Terraria Forums Pokémon League

Introduction Welcome to the Terraria Forums’ very first Pokémon League! Through this league, you can register to compete in Pokémon battles with other users on the website Pokémon Showdown. To compete, first create an account. Then, create a team in the NatDex and NatDex Doubles formats, then...
  5. Champion Greninjoid

My OCs as Terraria NPCs

I’m starting a new project where I try to turn my roleplaying characters as Terraria NPCs, with their own unique quotes, items sold, and preferences. Right now this is just a placeholder, but eventually I’ll put spoilers to contain each entry. If this should go in a different subforum, just let...
  6. Champion Greninjoid

My AMAMOAA (Ask Me And My OCs Almost Anything)

I think the name's pretty self-explanatory. Btw, my OCs might accept questions, so you can ask them stuff. [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] Pardio ( A Liepard with a bit of a short temper.) Eve (A friendly Weavile) Toxic (A Croagunk whose name matches his personality) [/COLOR] [/SPOILER] M2 (A...
  7. Champion Greninjoid

IC Kyotia

This adventure takes place in the Kyotia Region, but you can choose your starting location. You can just be someone there for a trip, or on your way to beat the Gym Leaders and challenge the Pokemon League. The map and Gym leaders are in the OOC.
  8. Champion Greninjoid

IC Random Crossover In The Universe

The IC of this RP, where we begin our adventure in Floralis. Here's the OOC.
  9. Champion Greninjoid

OOC Kyotia

A Pokemon roleplay Why: Because I want to! How?: By pressing a button! Join using only Pokemon OCs. (OPTIONAL: add Pokemon teams and stats if you want) The journey takes place in the region of Kyotia, and I might make a map if this even takes off! *Note: Fakemon are allowed, but must be...
  10. Champion Greninjoid

OOC Random Crossover In The Universe

Because y'know, I made another Crossover RP, but this one's a bit different. This time, I'm teaming up with Random journey In The Universe's Ocram Execution to make a new experience for people who enjoyed their RP as well. This time, though, you can use canon characters as well. note: any...
  11. Champion Greninjoid

IC OC Crossovers

So, Imagine the world is wrecked. Areas of the planet look like different videogames, with a vast natural landscape, Earth's Piece, in the center. Your first character will start out in Earth's Piece.
  12. Champion Greninjoid

OOC OC Crossovers

So basically, This is like a crossover in the way that all the characters have to be from a game, but they also have to be OCs. For example, a Pokemon trainer or a character you made that comes from a game. This is the OOC version, and I will start once I have 3 people (Including me) to do it.
Back
Top Bottom