Search results for query: *

• Users: Loneshaq
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Loneshaq

Map-Store (UPDATED) Completioniest Character 1.4.3 (Journey's Mode)

UPDATED WITH SOME MISSING ITEMS! NOW IT IS OFFICIALLY COMPLETE! Hello Terrarians! :pinky: i hope that this is the right place to post this thread. because it's not quite a map but it's a character. (i might be the first one ever to do this) :O So ever since 1.4 came out and i tried "Journey's...
  2. Loneshaq

**REPORTED** Minor Tavernkeep Shop Issue

so tavernkeep's fav biome is hallow according to some researches, and well i put him in a Hallow Desert biome and this issue happened where his shop removes 2 staffs so that he can sell Pylons. not a major issue, but it happened and i thought i would report it, and i know the solution is simple...
  3. Loneshaq

tModLoader modded Achievements ?

i have something here, i got all achievements for terraria on steam but one which is the last fishing achievement, now i used tmod to play with mods ofc, my game got bugged a lil, achievements in game got reset, but on steam i still have them all but that one i mentioned, now do i get banned...
  4. Loneshaq

Wavebank Custom Music Boxes?!

It's been requested a lot and by many people, "Custom Music Boxes", is it possible ? is there a chance to see someone who have done it? any tutorials on that? anything ? like we need that so bad, if anyone knows how to make custom music boxes i would be happy to know, i don't wanna replace...
  5. Loneshaq

PC Player and World Bugged

I don't understand why no one is helping me with this.. i shared this for the third time now and no one have responded to the issue.. anything will be helpful.. like come on no one knows how to solve this problem ????
  6. Loneshaq

tModLoader Can't enter my World..

what's that and can someone help me to fix my problem..?? please ? even my character i can't choose.
  7. Loneshaq

PC Player and World Bugged

Hello guys, i ran into a problem today, i was playing Calamity mod, and i summoned the DoG, i didn't kill him and i saved and exited the whole game, now i'm trying to choose the player i can't and there is no name for the character and no mana, not even a single armor stuff on him, and for the...
  8. Loneshaq

PC Mod ideas take a look :)

Hello everyone, i was playing Terraria just now and i had a good idea if someone can know how to make this into an awesome small mod that gives you the ability to spawn a floating Safe, just like the floating piggy bank from the vanilla Terraria.:) So can anyone please make this happen or at...
  9. Loneshaq

PC Crash while using Exo Avalon Mod!

Hi! i got a problem with launching the Exo Avalon v10.0 mod, i don't have the game launcher because it is broken and i saw some videos on how to download the mod but when i did i got this. Here is the crash report. can someone please help me? any help is appreciated, thank you.
  10. Loneshaq

coloured gel

Coloured gel will back to blue when you quit the game and back again .... Happened with me
Back
Top Bottom