Search results for query: *

• Users: SkyLink
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SkyLink

Working as Designed The Angler Appears To Be Unbalanced!

I was fishing normally and I started noticing that Angler was giving me more fishing accessories than usual, I got about 5 in less than 10 minutes. Detail, I already had the respective accessories in my inventory and stored in trunks too, I don't think he was supposed to give me the accessories...
  2. SkyLink

Game Mechanics New Ambient and Surface Sounds.

I would like that in another update in the future more ambient sounds would be added, maybe a few more animals in the background, more sounds when walking on certain blocks and everything. Along with the muffling of the sound when entering underwater, this would be a very good detail. I know...
  3. SkyLink

PC Error Entering the Caves.

I imagine that this could be caused by my computer that has only 4G of RAM, or because of my operating system which is not very good, so I never posted about it, since it can be a problem exclusively with my computer, but, I would like to talk about the problem, there is a possibility that I am...
  4. SkyLink

PC Problem with the new Music Packs.

I made a MusicPack for the new version 1.4.2 (the same problem occurring in 1.4.2.1) and interestingly, when the intro plays, it ends, the game hangs and returns, but the music does not start from the menu, the intro keeps repeating indefinitely, it just goes back to normal if I change the...
  5. SkyLink

Wavebank Wavebank of The Legend of Zelda (The Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, A Link to the Past and Minish Cap - 1.4.1.2)

I had several problems to post because of a bug, now everything is right, sorry. / Tive diversos problemas para postar porque de um bug, agora tudo está certo, desculpe. I've always wanted to share the incredible soundtracks that the Zelda franchise gives us, especially The Wind Waker, it's...
  6. SkyLink

Plantera House for NPC's in the Jungle.

I was thinking about what to build for the jungle NPCs, I ended up making a house in the shape of Plantera, what did you think ??
  7. SkyLink

New Treehouse

Comecei um novo mundo para jogar como invocador e construí minha nova casa. Ainda não acabou, falta muito. Eu fiz a Grande Árvore Deku de "The Legend of Zelda".
  8. SkyLink

PC Lag After A Few Minutes of Play

Is anyone else having problems with lag? My game starts to slow down if I spend time on it, less than 20 minutes if I'm not mistaken. And the only way to solve this is to get in and out of the game all the time, which is tiring, would anyone know how to solve it? It wasn't like that before.
  9. SkyLink

tModLoader Error With TModLoader

Alguém poderia me ajudar com isso? Quando eu inicio o TModLoader, ele exibe este erro, mas o Terraria funciona normalmente. Desinstalei e instalei novamente, tentei consertar os drivers e nada funciona. Talvez seja porque meu PC realmente não suporta TModLoader? Eu não sei. Ele apresentou esses...
  10. SkyLink

PC Redefining the bestiary.

Meu bestiário redefiniu várias coisas. Estou no modo difícil e não há nenhuma maneira de meu bestiário ter apenas isso nele. Não sei o que poderia ter acontecido. Tenho informações sobre a Lua Congelada, mas não tenho informações sobre o Mundo Inferior, por exemplo, então estou no modo difícil e...
  11. SkyLink

NPCs & Enemies Relationship Between NPC'S.

I would like you to have the option of having a relationship with any NPC, regardless of gender or sexual orientation. It could work like this: when such an NPC was very happy and satisfied, in the biome he likes and everything, it would open the option of having a relationship with this NPC...
  12. SkyLink

Out of Sync Map

I don't know what happens with the map, but since 1.4, which is where I started to play, this bug occurred, bubut now in 1.4.1, it is MUCH more recent, it always happens, sometimes it happens in less than 5 seconds after enter the map, I can't imagine why. All this grid is out of sync, and most...
  13. SkyLink

Unexpected Error

Esse erro começou a acontecer há algum tempo e não consigo entender o porquê. Todas as minhas unidades estão atualizadas, meu PC não é tão bom em termos de qualidade, mas posso jogar Terraria no mínimo. E esse erro literalmente começou do nada, alguém pode me ajudar? Vou deixar as especificações...
  14. SkyLink

Unexpected Error

Esse erro começou a acontecer há algum tempo e não consigo entender o porquê. Todas as minhas unidades estão atualizadas, meu PC não é tão bom em termos de qualidade, mas posso jogar Terraria no mínimo. E esse erro literalmente começou do nada, alguém pode me ajudar? Vou deixar as especificações...
  15. SkyLink

Achievement Problems and NPC Truffle

Eu estava tentando fazer o Truffle desovar no mundo, mas não o fez. Atendi todos os requisitos do bioma Bright Mushroom na superfície, na casa e tudo, mas não gerou. Fui ver as conquistas e faltava uma, só aquela que indica que estou no hardmode. Mas ela é como se eu não a tivesse entendido...
  16. SkyLink

Resolved No Drops

The Dark Mage is not leaving his relic in Master Mode in a World Journey. I fought him more than 10 times and she didn't fall once. I don't know if this is happening to other bosses, but I hope not.
Back
Top Bottom