NPCs & Enemies Relationship Between NPC'S.

SkyLink

Official Terrarian
I would like you to have the option of having a relationship with any NPC, regardless of gender or sexual orientation. It could work like this: when such an NPC was very happy and satisfied, in the biome he likes and everything, it would open the option of having a relationship with this NPC. After that, you could give gifts to this NPC to increase a new status, which would be "love", "affective relationships" or something like that, with each one having gifts that they like, hate, etc., just like the "happiness" system between them. When this status was at its maximum, it would open the option of dating this NPC, after a while, they could get married. I wish I could marry the Guide, super nice people and always helping the players. It would be something really cool to add to the game, it would give more life in the world and more immersion in relation to the NPC'S, that normally, you build a house for him, buy something at one time or another and go away and leave him there. Adding that could be something else with them.

Sorry for my English, did not speak fluently, I am Brazilian kkkk.

This suggestion seems very similar to the relationship system from Stardew Valley. And I don't know if Terraria developers would like to add such a thing like that, it would look like plagiarism.
(remember, this is just my opinion)

No, you are correct, I know Stardew Valley too, for this and just a suggestion to have some kind of relationship between NPC'S. If the developers adhered to this idea, they would definitely change something, because it really is very similar. But the fact of having gifts that they like, love and everything, would not be so plagiar in my opinion, not least because Terraria already has a similar system, but it is related to biomes and neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom