Search results for query: *

1. Redstonetam15

Items Bullpup

You know, we have no generic assault rifles. The Clockwork Assault Rifle comes from a wall of devouring flesh and is stuck in burst mode, and the Gatligator has piss poor accuracy. So today I'm introducing a bullpup assault rifle. The idea of this weapon is a slower, harder hitting version of...
  2. Redstonetam15

Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

INTRO Today was another day on the Terra Terraria server. The server was absolutely beautiful and had all the famous mods, Bluemagic, Tremor, Calamity, Spirit, you name it, the server has it. To prevent the server from being a hellish place to be, there were many different worlds to hang out in...
  3. Redstonetam15

Items Slugger

Slugs. Glorious giant pieces of lead you shove in your shotgun when you want someone really dead instead of a bunch of people just dead. Why not have them in Terraria? Slugger Damage: 72 (Ranged) Knockback: 8 (Very Strong) Critical Chance: 8% Use Time: 44 (Very Slow) Velocity: 7 Tooltip...
  4. Redstonetam15

NPCs & Enemies Post Game Bosses

"But Redstone, Moon Lord is the final boss!!!!!11111" I get it, I get it, Moon Lord is the final boss, but think about the weapons man. What are you gonna do with them? Kill the Moon Lord faster? I don't think so. So today, I am suggesting Post Game Bosses. These Bosses will not have any rewards...
  5. Redstonetam15

Items Locust Cannon

Plantera. The 1.2 version of the Wall of Flesh. That is to say, a great achievement of progression. But the drops... Melee gets the cream of the crop, having the Flower Pow (A pretty good Post-Plantera weapon I would say), and the Seedler, the Pre-Golem CQC god. Magic gets the Nettle Burst, and...
  6. Redstonetam15

Other Literature SBURB Guide - How To Survive A Meteor, Kill Stuff, And More!

Hello, I’m that guy called John Detroxus. You probably don’t know me, because I’m not real. Or famous. Or both. Anyways, you read the title. I’m gonna tell you how to survive your first five minutes and how not to get super super insane and stuff. To start off… FAQs YAYYYYYYY ([ERROR...
  7. Redstonetam15

NPCs & Enemies Small Addition To Moon Cultists

Eyy there. So do you know there guys? Yeah, that guy. I feel that the team at Re-Logic should spice him up a bit. Every 5-10 seconds, he should make a sound. That sound would be a shorter version of the sound that the Lunatic Cultist makes upon spawning. And that's it. :mspa:
  8. Redstonetam15

Blocks & Decoration Night's Bladed Seat

Have you ever felt as if your NPCs were overly annoying? Well, look no further. This chair has no mercy, slaughtering anyone who is foolish enough to sit on it, brutally murdering the victim with a single spike. Night's Bladed Seat Comfort Item Bought from the Traveling Merchant for 5 Gold/...
  9. Redstonetam15

Weapons & Equip Goblin Crossbow

I feel like the Goblin Invasion is kinda pointless besides getting the Goblin Tinkerer before hardmode. I feel like you should have a reason to farm it. Introducing the Goblin Crossbow, a marvel of Goblin technology. Goblin Crossbow Damage: 24 Knockback: 4 (Weak) Crit Chance: 4% Velocity: 20...
  10. Redstonetam15

NPCs & Enemies Internet References

So I'd like to add 2 lines: one to the Mechanic, and one to the Goblin Tinkerer. Goblin Tinkerer's line: "I heard that my brothers are creating animations of pets doing silly things. Only if I could see them somewhere..." Mechanic's line: "So I want to link up this box I found for everyone to...
  11. Redstonetam15

Sgear

The year is 2486. An ancient robot stands within his house. What shall be his name? Welcome to Sgear! If you've read Homestuck, you probably know what this will be like. However, this will be text only, as I do not digital art. Anyways... >Enter (nick)name
  12. Redstonetam15

Weapons & Equip Skaian Blade Spellbook

Skaian Blade 54 Damage (Magic) Mana Cost: 12 Use Time: 22 (Average) Knockback: 4 (Weak?) Auto-Fires Goes through walls, but dissipates after hitting something. Crit Chance: 12% Tier 8 (Bright Yellow) Tooltip: We don't need another magical pirate! Sell Value: 7/8 (Gold) Dropped by: Paladin...
  13. Redstonetam15

Items Candy Cane Horns

The suggestion is pretty simple. On Halloween, you could obtain a new vanity item from Goodie Bags, called "Candy Cane Horns." They look like this: This item is a reference to the Homestuck Trolls, who all have horns that look like candy corn. -Redstone
  14. Redstonetam15

NPCs & Enemies Party Girl Minigames!

Parties, fun and games, right? But there's only fun in Terraria. Why not add the games? There will be certain mini games accessible through the Party Girl. There would be a screen that would show up that would show to minigame. MEMORY There will be 3 different types you can choose...
  15. Redstonetam15

Other Whoopee Cushion Use

I feel that the Whoopee Cushion as an accessory should be a little bit of a humerus addition to the game. Instead of using it like you do now, you equip it, and every time you get hit, it will make the farting noise. Don't worry though, you can still use it the old way. It also makes the farting...
  16. Redstonetam15

Other Katana Vanity

So, I feel like a sword hanging right next to you feels awesome. The Katana feels like the perfect candidate for it. Oh yeah, and if you feel like it, remove the combat ability, the terrible damage should be left to burn. So, the sword would look something like this: Although it's a pretty...
  17. Redstonetam15

NPCs & Enemies The M-Force

If you only sorta seen some of my suggestions or seen none, I love humanoid bosses, and the idea of them. I don't always get the joy from defeating a large one. Now onto the suggestion. The M-Force stands for Moon Force, only summonable after the Martian Madness event is done. They're aliens...
  18. Redstonetam15

Other April Fools Things & Update 1.3.3.7 Ideas

I feel like the April Fools holiday is sorta left out. I have ideas again. (Mods please don't lock this like my Trolly Wyrm Thread, I'm being serious right here.) April Fools Ideas: Instead of saying "Skeletron has Awoken!", it should say isntead, "Dungeon Guardian has Awoken with Insta-kill...
  19. Redstonetam15

Weapons & Equip Change to Thorns Potion

So, everyone knows this thing, right? Yeah, it sucks. So I propose a change, and a slight nerf. So this small change will increase the range of this. Spikes will appear and float around you (feel free to sprite these) and upon contact by enemies,, they will do damage and disappear for 3...
  20. Redstonetam15

Items Fixing Yoyo tiering

Hi everyon- Hey, what are you doing here, you little OP scum? Oh, you wan't to be nerfed? Weird. Well, the Code 1 wants to be balanced. Huh. Well... I can see why. The Code 1 is stronger than the Amazon in terms of base damage by 1. But here's the catch. I can be bought from the Traveling...
Back
Top Bottom