Search results for query: *

1. nachomc1473

NPCs & Enemies Add a progress bar to lunar event

Add a bar so you can see how many pillar monsters you have killed :D With pillar monsters i mean the Alien queen, brain suckler etc.
  2. nachomc1473

NPCs & Enemies Add golden key to hardmode dungeon enemies

I don't know why, but i still have locked chests on my world, and only pre-hardmode dungeon enemy drops golden keys, so, why not?
  3. nachomc1473

Items Add Statues to spelunker potions

Sometimes, we are searching for some statues, but we find no one (or we find a lot. but not the one that we wanted) so that's my idea :D
  4. nachomc1473

Game Mechanics Add plantera's bulb to metal detector.

Sometimes im that blind and i don't see that there's a plantera's bulb next to me, if you add this, it would be awesome. Make it the second most rare thing on the metal detector :D
  5. nachomc1473

Is Amber Mosquito too rare?

I don't know if it's just my luck, but i got 2 platinum coins and 31 of gold from 700 silt (extractinator) but no amber mosquito. Platinum chance to get is "1 in 7974" and amber mosquito is "1 in 5000", it's just luck or something else?
  6. nachomc1473

ULTIMATE money/bait farm (200+ platinum per day and loads of bait) [PLEASE READ]

So yes, i've updated a farm that i did. 100% working. You will need some summoner accessories (Necromantic scroll and/or Tiki Armor to summon 3 minions), flower boots, golden bug net and a raven staff. I'm going to explain how this farm works: So, you must switch the lever that's next to my...
  7. nachomc1473

PC Updated Bait/Money Farm!

So yes, i've updated the farm and made it 100% working. You will need some summoner accessories (Necromantic scroll and/or Tiki Armor to summon 3 minions), flower boots, golden bug net and a raven staff. I'm going to explain how this farm works: So, you must switch the lever that's next to...
  8. nachomc1473

Does Plantera's bulb spawn rate change?

I've explored the ENTIRE jungle and still no plantera's bulb. EDIT: The title is "It's Did the Plantera's bulb spawn rate change?"
  9. nachomc1473

NPCs & Enemies Expert Mode

I think the Expert Mode is just so unbalanced, i mean, seriously, 900 health tortoise?(200+ damage) 270 slime health? Red devil 1200 health? (a lot of damage) Most of the enemies deal 120+ of damage, making it SO HARD (i know it's expert, but i think they should call it "Impossible Mode") for...
  10. nachomc1473

Easy bait farm! [Need hardmode stuff]

Hello guys, i'm nachomc1473 and i'm going to show to you an easy bait farm! Herer's the link to the video : 1 Hour afk =
  11. nachomc1473

Last Prism

holy :red:, this item is just so much :red:ing op. I have just killed 65 pumpkings and 39 mourning wood with it and nebula armor .-. So, yea, money maker :D
  12. nachomc1473

Infinite Hay Blocks

If you break grass with a sickle, it will give you some Hay (building block). And, if you have flower boots, you can build this! Just connect teleporters with wire (connect EVERYTHING, also the pressure plates) and equip the flower boots, then start attacking with the sickle and run...
  13. nachomc1473

PC How can i get those items?

So, in 1.3 there's a new op as f*ck item, called PDA, and to craft it i need: GPS Fish Finder [Made of Fisherman's Pocket Guide + Weather Radio + Sextant] Goblin Tech [¿?] R.E.K. 3000 [Made of Radar + Tally counter + Lifeform Analyzer] How can i get Radar,tally counter,lifefor analyzer...
  14. nachomc1473

PC New overpowered stuff [1.3 MAXIUM SPOILERS]

So yeah, new item list and crafting ;D : (You will need to craft the following items in a "Ancient Manipulator") Stardust Dragon Staff: (18 stardust fragment) 60 summon damage 10 mana use Very Weak Knockback Summons a stardust dragon. Stardust Cell Staff: (18 stardust fragment) 60 summon...
  15. nachomc1473

PC Purple Mucos/Black Ink farm?

Well, i've tried to make a purple mucos farm but it failed... if someone could help this would be great for me and the community! Thanks for reading...
Back
Top Bottom