Search results for query: *

1. Slothmandudething70048679

How long have you been playing terraria?

I started playing terraria in either 1.2 or 1.3 and have been playing for what seems like forever. At least 6 years because I dont remember all of it I can’t tell you exactly but I know it has been a while. And it has been quite the journey, what has your journey through terraria taken you through?
  2. Slothmandudething70048679

3DS What ever happened to the 3DS terraria?

As a member of 3DS Terraria gang, I have personally sunk at least 50 hours into it. I know that it is no longer supported by devs but why? I know there are limitations in technology and maybe storage. On the other hand (grenade) why isn’t the holy hand grenade in any other platform? I need...
  3. Slothmandudething70048679

What is one game you would love to see collaborate with terraria

I know everyone has thought about this. With the Don’t Starve update it got me thinking about this. I personally would love to see Terraria x slime rancher (because of the king slime)
  4. Slothmandudething70048679

Working as Designed [Mobile] Im not sure if this is a bug

So today I was playing with my brother and we got into hardmode. I had fished up a ton of crates (all iron) and smashed demon alters but when I opened them I got zero hardmode ores. Is there a reason for this or am I stupid?
  5. Slothmandudething70048679

Resolved The forums were down and I couldn’t get in for multiple weeks.

So I was trying to get on the forums and the webpage wouldn't load for some reason and I had checked my internet and restarted my iPad multiple time. If anyone knows what happened or how to prevent it please let me know. Thank you.
  6. Slothmandudething70048679

I built a thing and it looks kinda cool

So I am playing in expert mode and found a really cool block that I liked it is (I really never heard of this) the stone brick so I made this. I had to finish during blood moon though. Will post picture of it during day.
  7. Slothmandudething70048679

Are hotdogs better than sandwiches and other of life’s biggest mystery’s answered by poll.

Poll time open for 1 week, question:are hotdogs better than hamburgers. a general rule by the way discussion is allowed but please no fighting.
  8. Slothmandudething70048679

Resolved [Mobile] How to take item frame off wall in mobile?

I recently encountered an issue where I cant take item frames of walls. Any solutuions?
  9. Slothmandudething70048679

Resolved Cookies?

I went to post a comment on a thread and it said before i can do anything i need to accept cookies i ignored it and did it after i posted i went to go accept the cookies but I can’t find it where do i do this?
  10. Slothmandudething70048679

Any tips on movement I can’t dodge (at all)

Hi I suck at dodging so i need help i was messing around with my hook in my skeleton arena and did something. I ran off the edge but saved my double jump and hooked back on to the side it was cool and I tried it in the fight but wasted my jump and died i have no sky islands and in post-skeletron...
  11. Slothmandudething70048679

Introduction thing I’m bored in science class and forgot about this

Hi i am new to forums and want to introduce myself to those who dont know I am slothmandudething70048679, if you want to ask me questions go check out my ama, Ask a sloth dude anything, and if you dont know what to do either dont ask me, please ask someone else. Anyway hello fellow terrarians...
  12. Slothmandudething70048679

Sloths are cool and stuff...

Hi if you like sloths then you will like this thread i will post sloth stuff very infrequently and unorganized so yeah SLOTH TIME!!!!!!!!
  13. Slothmandudething70048679

3DS 3DS Plantera bug

I had just defeated plantera on 3DS and it was late so I saved the game and went to bed the next day all of my plantera loot was gone and I even lost my gatligator, note I did not put anything in a chest and it saved properly. Also it said that plantera hadn’t been defeated so I killed it again...
  14. Slothmandudething70048679

Help with the destroyer (multiplayer regular mode 2 people)

I need help PLEASE I will show my gear soon
  15. Slothmandudething70048679

Meme competition but READ THE RULES

Hello welcome I am currently drinking an entire jar of pickle juice but thats not important, what’s important is my contest. You will draw or make a meme, or tell me a joke, whoever get more pickle juice, to evacuate my body from my nostrils wins! Here are the rules.( P.S. The prize is a secret...
Back
Top Bottom