Search results for query: *

1. SpindlyBaton98

Video I got followed by a Cursed Skull from the Dungeon!

Note: I had read the rules for posting in here beforehand, but I was unsure if GameDVR clips would belong here. Please feel free to move this to a more appropriate location if this is not in the right place. Thank you! Hi everyone! I created a GameDVR clip of an experience I had within...
  2. SpindlyBaton98

PC Best Pre-hardmode Block for a Storage Structure?

Hello Everyone I've recently finished my Treehouse which will be my main base on my Current Terraria World (Link here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/first-home-since-two-months.36916/ ), And I was thinking of ideas on a "Storage Structure" because let's be honest, that tiny room...
  3. SpindlyBaton98

First Home since Two Months

Hello! I haven't actually played Terraria for about a couple months due to my College Course taking full effect, and I made this semi-nice looking house: This house is only temporary, to house a few important NPC's and to temporarly house me until I find a decent spot to begin construction of...
  4. SpindlyBaton98

PC Looking for people for Fresh (EU, Preferably)

Hi Terrarians I'm looking for some EU/British people to do a fresh normal run as classes (Restricting ourselfs to a specific damage type out of the four main ones) with me. I have had the idea for a while, and wanted to do this but with others so then it's a bit more fun. For the class i will...
  5. SpindlyBaton98

Other Revenge of the Bosses - (Invasion)

:joy: Hello Terrarians! :joy: I had been thinking about this idea for a long time, and now since i've managed to see almost all enemies in Terraria, i thought i would raise a possible event known as the: :golem: Revenge Of The Bosses! :golem: Theme: The theme behind this event is that the...
  6. SpindlyBaton98

PC I kinda need help against the Moon Lord. (Normal)

Hello Terrarians I kinda need assistance with defeating the Moon Lord. I've actually managed to do decently against him the first attempt by taking one eye out, but then I just started to die rapidly. I then attempted to go against him again, still failed. So I didn't really want to do this but...
  7. SpindlyBaton98

PC Is this considered "Cheating?"

Hello Terrarians Recently, I used a web-based Inventory Editor to basically copy over my Xbox Character to PC. I've only used it in Singleplayer so far, but I wasn't sure if this was classed as cheating. Would be cheating to do that? I've technically obtained all the items I transferred over...
  8. SpindlyBaton98

My Altered First Terraria House

Hello Terrarians, I have managed to alter my first terraria house and it so far looks a lot more filled, with some extra features underneath: Top: First Basement Floor: Mushroom Floor: (Still a WIP, only just made it) So far, the house is looking amazing, and I'm in Hardmode as well...
  9. SpindlyBaton98

PC Looking For Living Wood Placers

Hello Terrarians I am in need of the two living wood placing items, that being the Leaf Wand and the Living Wood Wand (The two items that make the blocks of the living wood trees.) I would also like at least 1 living wood chair and table to go with this as well. I am willing to pay from 2 to 4...
  10. SpindlyBaton98

My First PC Terraria House

Hello, This is a picture of my first PC Terraria House, I felt like sharing it to get some comments: Where the wooden platforms are on the outside towers will be filled with Chests, and the spaces above the chests will be where I place Trophies. I am experienced with Terraria as I have...
  11. SpindlyBaton98

PC Wait, PC was better?

Hello Terrarians (To Staff: Feel free to move this where appropriate, most of the time I don't know where things are supposed to go) I recently managed to purchase Terraria on PC (Finally, was my original purchase but went with console when a sale was on), and wow I was surprised. I felt more...
  12. SpindlyBaton98

Xbox 360 Looking for a person

Hello Terrarians I've wanted to do this for a while since I got terraria and that was to play one of the "Classes" or to play one of the main damage types. However I'd like to do it with another person so then its a little more fun for me and might also be a challenge to both. I've already got...
  13. SpindlyBaton98

Xbox 360 Pearlwood

Want to Buy : Pearlwood What I have: 1 Platinum Coin Details: I will purchase as much Pearlwood as you can offer using one Platinum Coin. Roughly around 1-2 stacks would help me out a lot in my project to create a entire snow-biome village looking thing. Gamertag: SpindlyBaton98 and I do have...
  14. SpindlyBaton98

Xbox 360 List of Armors

Greetings to all Terrarians I am currently working on my big (well, kinda) house in the sky, so I can live happy with my NPCs, one of the rooms I wanted to make was a Mannequin room (well, several Mannequin Rooms), for all the armors that are currently on Console. But I don't know all of them...
  15. SpindlyBaton98

Xbox 360 Want to buy Corruption and/or Jungle Key Mold.

What I want: Either a Corruption Key Mold or a Jungle Key Mold or even both. What I have available to trade: 3 Broken Hero Swords Philosopher's Stone (Non-Reforge) Rocket Launcher (Non-Reforge) 24 Shroomite Bars (Don't really see a use for those bars) Arcane Warrior Emblem (+20 Max Mana) KO...
  16. SpindlyBaton98

Xbox 360 Hmm... What to do?

Greetings to all Terrarians. Well, what can I say other than I pretty much completely a massive majority of Terraria, killed every possible boss, took part in all possible invasion events at least once, housed every NPC apart from Santa (For obvious reasons...), and pretty much obtained the...
  17. SpindlyBaton98

Xbox 360 Need help with WoF

Quick Note: Im still new to the forums so if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it, thanks :) Hello to all Terrarians, I need assistance regarding the death of the Wall of Flesh. My equipment that I was using for the several attempts was a full set of Molten Armor (Just for the high...
  18. SpindlyBaton98

Xbox 360 Hardmode?

Hello! I have finally managed to reach Hardmode by defeating the WoF, unfortually, one of my stubbern friends come online, joined my world without my permission because I was away from console, and he broke all the Demon Alters and mined pretty much all the ores except for Cobalt, at least...
  19. SpindlyBaton98

Greetings!

Hello! My name is SpindlyBaton98, but you can call me Tom, its easier that way :P. I am 18 and currently undergoing a Software Development Course at level 3. I am a nice guy to know, pleasant and not too aggressive (Unless of course, you hear me react in PvP games on my deaths, that's a whole...
Back
Top Bottom