Other Revenge of the Bosses - (Invasion)

Are the stats balanced?

• No. (If so, let me know by leaving a reply with your suggested stat changes)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SpindlyBaton98

Terrarian
:joy: Hello Terrarians! :joy:

I had been thinking about this idea for a long time, and now since i've managed to see almost all enemies in Terraria, i thought i would raise a possible event known as the:

:golem: Revenge Of The Bosses! :golem:
Theme: The theme behind this event is that the Bosses of Terraria have gotten together (Depending on the type of Corruption on the world) and joined forces against the Player. They will have every enemy themed to each boss and world diffculty, with slight adjustments. This event will take place at a low chance of spawning at the start of day, and will end when the next day starts (4:30AM of the Spawn Day, to 4:30 of the day after).

Details
: The event will consist of 13 waves and will repeat from Wave 1 if the 13th wave is completed before the event ends. Each wave will include monsters corresponding with the theme of each wave, with a major increase in stats and designed to combat the Lunar Event Weapons, Beetle Armor and Moon Lord Armor. The waves follow these guidelines:
  1. Wave 1: Eye of Cthulu. This wave will swarm the player with Demon Eyes and Wondering Eyes. When 200 enemies have been killed, Eye of Cthulu will spawn in, starting with 10,000 health, 125 defense, and 65 attack damage. When the Eye drops to about 45,000 health, he will turn into his second form, with a 50% increase in damage and a 25% decrease in defense (Damage increased from 65 to 97.5, and defence decreased from 125 to 93).
  2. Wave 2 (Corruption): Eater of Worlds. This wave will be seperated into two parts before the boss spawns in. During the first stage, Pre-hardmode Corruption enemies will attack the player. After 100 enemies have been killed, the second stage will begin, and the player will be attacked by the Hardmode Corruption enemies. After another 100 enemies have been killed, the Eater of Worlds will spawn in, with a 4x health increase on each segment and each segment will have a defense of 50, making each segment harder to kill and an x2 increase in Damage.
  3. Wave 2 (Crimson): Brain of Cthulu. Same as with the Eater of Worlds wave, the first stage of the Wave will be the Pre-Hardmode Crimson enemies, then when about 75/100 of them have been killed, the Hardmode Crimson enemies will begin to appear. Once the final amount of enemes have been killed, the Brain of Cthulu will spawn in. When the Brain is awoken, it will have a 4x increase in health and defense with a x2 increase in damage, and already in second form. However the Brain has a large resistance to Knockback and will be harder to push away, making him more dangerous if not geared out.
  4. Wave 3: Skeletron. This wave will swarm the player with the variations of Angry Bones, including the armored versions in Hardmode. After 200 enemies have been killed, Skeletron will spawn in, with a 4x increase in Health, Defence and Attack, and when he performs his spinning attack with the skull, it will lock the player in place if touched and inflict a special buff which prevents health gain from Weapons / Armor.
  5. Wave 4: Queen Bee. This wave will test the players dodging skill, as they will be continously swarmed by 5-10 block high walls of Bees, which poison and decrease the player's attack by 10% when in contact, for about 3 minutes. After about 10-15 Bee Walls, the Queen Bee will awaken, with the same stats as the Eye of Cthulu.
  6. Wave 5: King Slime. Thoughout the length of this wave, a special debuff will be placed on all players in the event known as "Exposed", which will disable the "Royal Gel" accessory (The prefix will remain active, but the slime's being friendly will be disabled during this wave). All slimes have a 200% increase in Health, and have 50 defense each, and will operate like the Slime Rain event, where they will drop out of the sky. After a certain time period and certain amount of slimes killed (This will be random), King Slime will awaken, and will spawn in from the sky, and suprise the player. Will have the same stats as the Eye of Cthulu and the slimes that King Slime spawns in will have 25% of those stats.

In another post on this thread, i will post the remaining Waves and what will happen during those waves. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

All of my yes.

Thanks for the Support! :p

Support! Well,

why not use the editing feature instead of creating a new post?

Thanks for the Support! :p I could do that, actually. That's not a bad idea, thanks dude!

A bit too OP, but if you fix it, I'll give my full support.
Partial Support.

Thanks for the Partial Support! :p How do you recommend i change the stats to be a bit more balanced? I'll point out that these were designed to combat the Solar/Vortex/Stardust/Nebula armor and weapons.

starting with 10,000 health, 125 defense, and 65 attack damage. When the Eye drops to about 45,000 health,
Noticed a small typo, isn't it supposed to be 100,000hp? Only then it can be reduced to 45,000 hp
Will support (or not support) only after full post.

Last edited:
I love the idea, but I think wave 4 should have hornets instead to fit with the rest of the waves. Also at what point in the game would this event happen?

Maybe as an idea you can make the bosses drop lots of extra money and empowered materials the stronger the boss the more empowered the material! and a final boss stage could be moon lord and martian madness

A few things:
200 enemies should be decreased to 150- 100 enemies, as that will take way too long.
Eye of Cthulhu's second form is said to be at 45,000 health instead of 4,500 HP.
Everything else is very good, considering it should take place post-moon lord!

Back
Top Bottom