Search results for query: *

1. TheSneakyMalteaser

Pixel Art Mini Boss art

The challenge is I'm going to try and remake all bosses in a 16x16 area of pixels at max. So here is my first couple (I will make more): Here is the eye of cthulhu, which honestly is pretty terrible: king slime turned out a little better: eater if worlds isn't too bad, but a bit small, and I...
  2. TheSneakyMalteaser

Random Vanity!

So I had the fun idea of making random vanity sets, so I decided to make a thread to see what other people got with theirs. The process of making them how I do is this: 1. open the terraria wiki. 2. go onto a free items server 3. put your finger on the screen of the wiki on the vanity page, and...
  3. TheSneakyMalteaser

Weapons & Equip Coloring Accessory/Armour Projectiles

so, I have often seen clorophyte armour, cloud in a bottle and tabi dash, and thought, hey that would be awesome if i could dye that. and the solar armour already has this, so why not put it on other armour It would just make vanity more complete, and as a guy who creates vanity sets a lot, I...
  4. TheSneakyMalteaser

Sprites Charm of Discipline (summoner acessory)

So, summoners have no way of controlling their attacks right? well,this is my idea to fix that before we start these are my first ever sprites, so they might not be very good, and the scaling will probably be off, so if they are too small I apologize, (zoom in if you can't see them very well)
  5. TheSneakyMalteaser

Easter Eggs that you spotted, but nobody else

Have you ever seen an easter egg sommewhere, and then searched it up... but you couldn't find it well, did anyone spot when in the "good morning city" scene of the lego movie, somebody says "top of the morning to you lads" in an Irish accent jacksepticeye easter egg confirmed? ayway, post below...
  6. TheSneakyMalteaser

Game Mechanics More complete worlds

Have you ever played starbound, and went around the whole planet? Do you think just suddenly stopping at the ocean biome is wierd? Well... I think that too I suggest we should have the end of the two ocean biomes connect just think it would make terraria way better, because you could now build...
  7. TheSneakyMalteaser

Favourite flash game

Title mostly explains it? whats your favourite flash game? mine is definitely super smash flash 2
  8. TheSneakyMalteaser

When you think of a game... what music do you think of

so when you think of a game eg terraria, what music do you think of so for me Undertale-spear of justice terraria-ocean music
  9. TheSneakyMalteaser

What cursors do you use

Ok so after discovering that you could change cursors (probably knew that before but who cares) I have used two sets, a TARDIS one and a Terra Blade one. What sort of cursors do you use, and if you use normal, what sort would you like to use
  10. TheSneakyMalteaser

Change Your Avatar!!!

you have to change your avatar to the above user's picture they post for the day/hour Rules: No inappropriate pictures or any pics that would get the user based or swear words I'll start off:
  11. TheSneakyMalteaser

Make A Photoshop Image And Post It!!

I'll start off- I've always wanted to do this since I saw flowey's evil demon face
  12. TheSneakyMalteaser

Resolved TFC background

It's weird, because I've seen some pictures of TFC with the backgrounds different to mine. I have a glowing mushroom biome as my background, I wonder if anyone has a different one from me. If you know how to change it please tell me. Thanks!
  13. TheSneakyMalteaser

Items Making teleporters easier!!!

Don't you hate when you have to wire all the way across the world? Well then, I think I may the solution.. When you place down a teleporter, it will open a type box which will ask you for a name After you hit enter, it will go to a menu which on the left has a text box, the middle with the name...
  14. TheSneakyMalteaser

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF TERRARIA

Everybody knows this you tube series (if you don't go watch it) and this game is gonna be the same. Okay so rules: I make up a starting subject you have to rap to it by posting one line the next person/person after (whichever you prefer) will have to make it rhyme it can be about anything...
  15. TheSneakyMalteaser

The Terra Code

First thing to mention: this is a story about BEFORE the world of terraria was created. Second of all the progression is completely different from normal which will become apparent and third, there are other "players" (or humans with access to any weapon thy want) and no "NPC's" this is my first...
  16. TheSneakyMalteaser

If bosses could talk, what would they say??!!

Be creative with what you do I'll start you off with these three Skeletron-I've got a ton of people to curse. A Skele-ton Queen Bee-WHAT ARE YE DOIN IN MA SW-uhh hive Moon Lord-IMMA FIRING MY LAZER like if you get these references So, have fun
  17. TheSneakyMalteaser

Out nerd each other

the aim of the game is to try and use nerdy knowledge to out nerd everyone else!
  18. TheSneakyMalteaser

If you are a dev what would your set look like?

Basically what the title said I have no idea what mine would be JUST GO CRAZY
  19. TheSneakyMalteaser

Weapons & Equip Dyeing Equipment Overhaul!!!!

Hello Terrarians!! Now does anyone remember how the combination (black and any colours) used to work? one of the two dyed the primary colour (most common) and the other dyed the second most common colour (secondary) Now they just make the add-on colour darker now that's actually good, but I...
  20. TheSneakyMalteaser

NPCs & Enemies SORRY- accidentally posted this thread-please ignore

You know how most bosses drop just weapons, accessories, and sometimes ore/crafting materials, potions and very rarely a pet And that some (King Slime and Queen Bee namely) drop crafting materials, mounts, armours, vanity items, hooks, weapons,crafting stations, pets, accessories, mounts.(deep...
Back
Top Bottom