Search results for query: *

1. FatalHalo

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

When you have sprinting on you can dash if you quickly double press the left or right arrows Swimming on allows you to swim when you go into water until you run out of stamina Also, to see your current stamina without the inventory open, open up your inventory then click on the stamina bar to...
  2. FatalHalo

You need to beat the Armageddon Slime
  3. FatalHalo

NPCs & Enemies Mecha Hand (Optional Boss)

Appearance: Huge Mechanical Hand (similar colors to the mecha bosses) Summoning Item: Mechanical Hand (Made with 2 Souls of Sight, 2 Souls of Might, 2 Souls of Fright, 5 Iron Bars, and 6 Leather) Type: Boss AI Type: Mecha Hand AI (Similar to Queen Bee and Eye of Cthulhu Damage(Upon Contact): 45...
  4. FatalHalo

tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

Got this error when trying to create a new character with the GRealm mod with some mods from Shockah's Tweaking Mods
  5. FatalHalo

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Im using GRealm mod and most of Shockah's tweaking mods like shockah base, accessories slot mod, enhanced tooltip, Inventory Tweaks, Item Suffixes, Base Mod(for GRealm), FCM Base, FCM Standard. Also, I got this error when changing the accessory slot max to 15 at instant with GRealm on, this...
  6. FatalHalo

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

When I loaded r12 mods into tapi r12, the items worked perfectly, but then later all the items lost their damage. I tried disabling the mods then making a new character and a new world to test if the damage worked on the items, but it just says 50% pickaxe power..no damage at all after using the...
  7. FatalHalo

-Suggestion on Buffing HellRazer- Making the bullets explode into smaller pieces of fragment upon hitting an object/tile that bounce around dealing 50% of its damage.
  8. FatalHalo

Official 2014 ReLogic Terraria Halloween Contest Entry Thread

My Meaty Sword of Doom with a little bit of pumpkin! :) Platform: PC About/Concept: Just a Sword of Doom with a fleshy secret inside of it :p
  9. FatalHalo

I think I found a flesh armor bug :\ , the set says you can summon up to 12, but i can only summon 3
  10. FatalHalo

tAPI Thorium Mod+

-Suggestion- -Entering Hardmode Shields -Hardmode Shields -Defeated Plantera Hardmode Shields
  11. FatalHalo

-Suggestions- Make the stamina go overboard, meaning it goes in the red zone if you keep moving when you're out of stamina, then you take x amount of suffocation damage plus slowness debuff if you're moving until you regenerate your stamina. Also, the oxygen tank could be used with the stamina...
Back
Top Bottom