[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Suggestions-
Make the stamina go overboard, meaning it goes in the red zone if you keep moving when you're out of stamina, then you take x amount of suffocation damage plus slowness debuff if you're moving until you regenerate your stamina.

Also, the oxygen tank could be used with the stamina to increase it by x amount and/or take x% less suffocation damage.

Making a recipe for Rocks, Pointing Laser, and Alien Device
x amount of Rock Chunks= Rock
x amount of Energy Cells= Pointing Laser
x amount of Unknown Chunks= Alien Device
Rock Chunks have a chance of x% to drop from regular mobs in Pre-Hardmode.
Energy Cells have a chance of x% to drop from regular mobs in Hardmode.
Unknown Chunks have a chance of x% to drop from regular mobs in Super Hardmode.
Bosses have a higher chance to drop 1 to x amount of Rock Chunks, Energy Cells, or Unknown Chunks depending on what type of mode you are on.
The harder the Boss, the higher the chances.

Last edited:
-Suggestions-
Make the stamina go overboard, meaning it goes in the red zone if you keep moving when you're out of stamina, then you take x amount of suffocation damage plus slowness debuff if you're moving until you regenerate your stamina.

Also, the oxygen tank could be used with the stamina to increase it by x amount and/or take x% less suffocation damage.
HELL NO, BAD IDEA MAN, AND I DONT LIKE THE STAMINA SYSTEM

Yes I do.
in that case you need first to install Gamelauncher, after you install it you need to downgrade terraria to 1.1.2, click Downgrade patches and click downgrade to 1.1.2, after you make that install tconfig

Ok I've done that, what now?
You installed Game launcher, downgraded terraria to 1.1.2 and installed tconfig?
If you maked that now you need to install the mod that you want, in this case you want Avalon, Download Avalon mod from the introductory post and run the exe well i will give you a video that explains that

You installed Game launcher, downgraded terraria to 1.1.2 and installed tconfig?
If you maked that now you need to install the mod that you want, in this case you want Avalon, Download Avalon mod from the introductory post and run the exe well i will give you a video that explains that
Ok thank you. It's working perfectly :happy:

Well Terraria literally is a sandbox game. Not a RPG games.
Mechanic in Terraria is pretty different with those elder scrolls, dark souls, or other RPGs.
I suggest, make a option in Terraria setting to enable those 'mode' to prevent deletion or something.

-Suggestions-

Making a recipe for Rocks, Pointing Laser, and Alien Device
x amount of Rock Chunks= Rock
x amount of Energy Cells= Pointing Laser
x amount of Unknown Chunks= Alien Device
Rock Chunks have a chance of x% to drop from regular mobs in Pre-Hardmode.
Energy Cells have a chance of x% to drop from regular mobs in Hardmode.
Unknown Chunks have a chance of x% to drop from regular mobs in Super Hardmode.
Bosses have a higher chance to drop 1 to x amount of Rock Chunks, Energy Cells, or Unknown Chunks depending on what type of mode you are on.
The harder the Boss, the higher the chances.
No , my stamina system is not meant to be a complete inconvenience only to help the player move around much more efficiently maybe even help get around large or tall objects.

Found a bug. Sticky Dynamite doesn't stick.

Uh, it actually does. It's just a bit... weird. Lol.
I'm working on getting more stamina abilities added. Ground Pound will be one, wall climb, rocket jump(if I can figure this out D: ), and others will be in later. I might be releasing a patch later tonight.

Uh, it actually does. It's just a bit... weird. Lol.
I'm working on getting more stamina abilities added. Ground Pound will be one, wall climb, rocket jump(if I can figure this out D: ), and others will be in later. I might be releasing a patch later tonight.
is this for tAPI or the Exxo avalon?

After playing a little more, I found the stamina system to be a little... wanting. Early on when you have only 1-3 stamina bars, it's more hindrance than help. The quick bursts of speed that last for a moment make the rest of your trek seem painfully slow, since waiting to regenerate your stamina bar isn't worth it. Not to mention when you're getting used to the stamina, not being able to choose when you start sprinting oft times sent me careening into an enemy or stumbling off a cliff. I did, however, like being able to swim using the stamina, though I tended to use it up moving around and usually didn't have enough to swim when I needed it. Overall, the stamina system is a nice idea but it's currently poorly executed. Not to mention the numerous sound bugs that seem to be cropping up. Personally, more features should wait until bugs are addressed, as I appear to not be the only one having this problem.

Blahblahblah, i have some questions about the tConfig version of the avalon mod.

1. I created a large world, and it generated without a snow biome. Is that a bug with version 1.1.2 or with the mod?
2. Why are some textures messed up/some blocks use textures from 1.2?
3. Where can i find hallowed altars? I cant find any of them on the surface, nor underground.
4. Why are most ores so rare? And the caves so small? And why cant i find any underground structure?
5. When i give the guide an iron pickaxe (it says material in the tooltip) no crafting recipes show up, it only says: "Required Objects: Furnace"
6. The silver pickaxe does no have a material tooltip, even though it is used in crafting the tropic pickaxe?
7. If i remember correctly primordial ore is crafting material. But as it drops random ores when you mine it, how am i supposed to get it? Is there a chance that it drops itself?

And i know that you are busy with exxo avalon, but i really want to know if these are bugs or if i just "need to go deeper" into the mod to find these things.
[I never really have played 1.1 before that, i got terraria when 1.2 was already out.]

Im using tConfig 0.35.3a, Avalon 16.6

So what do you want to say with that?

Last edited:
Blahblahblah, i have some questions about the tConfig version of the avalon mod.

1. I created a large world, and it generated without a snow biome. Is that a bug with version 1.1.2 or with the mod?
2. Why are some textures messed up/some blocks use textures from 1.2?
3. Where can i find hallowed altars? I cant find any of them on the surface, nor underground.
4. Why are most ores so rare? And the caves so small? And why cant i find any underground structure?
5. When i give the guide an iron pickaxe (it says material in the tooltip) no crafting recipes show up, it only says: "Required Objects: Furnace"
6. The silver pickaxe does no have a material tooltip, even though it is used in crafting the tropic pickaxe?
7. If i remember correctly primordial ore is crafting material. But as it drops random ores when you mine it, how am i supposed to get it? Is there a chance that it drops itself?

And i know that you are busy with exxo avalon, but i really want to know if these are bugs or if i just "need to go deeper" into the mod to find these things.
[I never really have played 1.1 before that, i got terraria when 1.2 was already out.]

Im using tConfig 0.35.3a, Avalon 16.6

So what do you want to say with that?

Make a tapi version

I see the stamina system isn't received well for some terraria . But i see that's a progress to the mod.
Been trying the stamina, and it saved many my live when fighting boss.
Free tabi each bar of stamina.

Not sure if bug or just me not installing it correctly but buffs and debuffs tested with potion sickness from lesser healing potions and the swiftness buff from the swiftness potion do not show up. Neither does the air bubble/breathe meter. This happened with Exxo Avalon.

Not sure if bug or just me not installing it correctly but buffs and debuffs tested with potion sickness from lesser healing potions and the swiftness buff from the swiftness potion do not show up. Neither does the air bubble/breathe meter. This happened with Exxo Avalon.

Yup. It's been doing that since the 'Stamina' update was introduced; not to mention being able to walk through the mineable stamina stone or w/e it's called.

Last edited:
you lied to me.... and.... i don't like being lied too

you said that hole adim thing fixes the steam client error thing for tconfig AW HELL NAW!!!!!!!!!!!
its did not do screw all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you lied to me.... and.... i don't like being lied too

you said that hole adim thing fixes the steam client error thing for tconfig AW HELL NAW!!!!!!!!!!!
its did not do screw all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off, you can stop accusing other members for something they did not intend to do when they are trying to help. Coding is a very very finnicky thing, you know. :p

If you are having trouble launching Tconfig from a non-Steam or different default directory and getting the Steam Client error:

Make a text file called: steam_appid.txt : In the different directory where the Tconfig installation is.
Case sensitive! This will only work if you have bought the game over Steam.

In that text file, write the number "105600" and save. Try to launch it then. It should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom