Search results for query: *

1. quizang

PC Issue with Chester

I have to say, that I love Chester and think that he's very helpful. My only issue is that he is extremely jumpy and is a little hard to access. I will often open him and he will move around and force me out of the menu. Or I will attempt to approach him to use him, and he jumps around and out...
  2. quizang

Switch Funny bug with the Fetid Baghnakhs

You got it Update: the Baghnakhs fan replaced with almost anything as long as the item can be held down.
  3. quizang

Switch Funny bug with the Fetid Baghnakhs

Alright. Starting off, this is a very minor bug, and I don’t think it really effects the Game negatively in anyway, I just found it pretty funny. So basically if you start using the Fetid Baghnakhs, (dropped from Crimson mimics) and switch to another item using your d-pad while still swinging...
  4. quizang

Portfolio/Multi-Topic NPC Upgrades - Making NPCs More Useful

i did not know that you could make npcs more useful this way. cool!
  5. quizang

wow i tried to bring plantera expert up to the surface to try it out just to find out her...

wow i tried to bring plantera expert up to the surface to try it out just to find out her needles are actually homing. :)
  6. quizang

wow all of you guys are so pro at pixle art. They all look like theyre from the actual game.

wow all of you guys are so pro at pixle art. They all look like theyre from the actual game.
  7. quizang

Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

i cannot wait fir all of this amazing content! especially hiw there will be fisning upgrading and also minecarts. 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 add a lot more stuff to do othrr than fighting bosses and events all the time even though i love to do that stuff.
  8. quizang

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

lol the first time i beat moon lord i accidentally got all of the true eyes of cthulu to despawn:dryadnaughty:
  9. quizang

Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

even if upgraded fishing and duke fishron come out for alll we know there may be some nasty buggs or something that may take a little time to remove. but im actually really excited for the 1.2.4 update:dryadgrin:
  10. quizang

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

i always got DESTROYED by medusa i was always trying to avoid them all the time
  11. quizang

Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

i havent seen or seemed to notice very many if at all bugs on consul and mobile which is great. There also have been bugs that uave been fixed that i never knew was a bug or even existed. so keep up the good work! :dryadwink:
  12. quizang

Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

the next content that is put into consul is probably fishing along with fishron, the angler, the hair stylist, and like minecarts and all that jazz but im not trying to rush anything.:dryadwink:
  13. quizang

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

yeah like give it to some random person that is on often
  14. quizang

lol i failed on that reply
  15. quizang

i really like the critical hit one and the paladin
  16. quizang

wow thats insane but it would actually be fun/boring to get fwi im not saying anything mean and im not against it :3
  17. quizang

Items upgraded biome weapons

k im just trying to get ideas first before i made a picture.
  18. quizang

Items upgraded biome weapons

does anybody think it would be cool to have upgraded biome weapons? not to make them that crazy or anything. But ive gotton some really nice thoughts on this topic and I would just like to see your reaction and posts/ideas to this topic.
  19. quizang

well maybe when later updates come out cause there are some really strong weapons coming out...

well maybe when later updates come out cause there are some really strong weapons coming out. and maybe the damage and stats wont be that much higher
Back
Top Bottom