Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
i havent seen or seemed to notice very many if at all bugs on consul and mobile which is great. There also have been bugs that uave been fixed that i never knew was a bug or even existed. so keep up the good work! :dryadwink:

This is huge! 505 Games you have my greatest respect. If some of you remember, I helped pointed things out here too. Keep those annoying bugs from a game that changes the industry and work towards 3D...lol. (Can anyone tell me if that freeze bug that's happens when you're somewhere close to side of a world, still going on?)

Fix the saving glitch in other worlds the game should not be this unplayable!!
This is huge! 505 Games you have my greatest respect. If some of you remember, I helped pointed things out here too. Keep those annoying bugs from a game that changes the industry and work towards 3D...lol. (Can anyone tell me if that freeze bug that's happens when you're somewhere close to side of a world, still going on?)

If either of you could provide a link to threads/bug reports for these issues, either here or via PM, I'll see what I can do on my end to escalate the issue. :)

MOBILE - On top of the ongoing suite of fixes across the board, we will be announcing new content for Terraria mobile at E3 in a couple of weeks. So keep your eyes peeled there!

And where are the new content? E3 has finished! :(

MOBILE - On top of the ongoing suite of fixes across the board, we will be announcing new content for Terraria mobile at E3 in a couple of weeks. So keep your eyes peeled there!

And where are the new content? E3 has finished! :(
Announcing isn't the same as releasing :) I'm sure it will just take some time for it to filter back to here :)

Yay! I've been meaning to buy the PS4 version recently so this gives me a reason to! Haha :)

Also I'm suuuuuper hyped for the Wii U version in october! I'll be able to lay in bed playing away :passionate:
Theres gonna be a ps4 and wiiU version? Well pedguin, i did not know that. I might get rhe wiiU just for terrarialel. Oh and your awesome i like your youtube channel especialy the server boss fights.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435370314,1435370158][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can make videos from bed!

Genius.
You can??????????? Oh um ok

When is console getting 1.2.4? It's disturbing that I'm the only one who asked this question.
It seems likely they will release the rest of 1.2.4 around the same time as mobile, they are just doing the update in 2 separate parts saving fishing and Fishron for last. Hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom