Search results for query: *

1. Vazkar

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Please tell me there will be phisical versions! I can't access the Nintendo Store here at Argentina and I need something to play besides pokémon and majora :c
  2. Vazkar

Terraria 1.3.0.7 - Mac & Linux Open Beta

Haha, that's good. My only chance at beating the Lord is going full tank and a lot of patience x'D
  3. Vazkar

HOLD ON, WHERE IS THE CHANGELOG YOU DIDN'T NERF MY TANK CHEESING-EH, STRATEGY, DIDN'T YOU?
  4. Vazkar

Congrats, Mac and Linux users! ...well, aside from all the technical problems, tehee...
  5. Vazkar

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

I mean, it still can be really easily cheesed with armor stacking... oh wait it's not cheesing, it's being a TANK.
  6. Vazkar

Fans are doing alright, cheering for me (? and resisting everything. PC recently un-dusted. I might have to point out that I play with Chrome open, usually 1 to 4 tabs, mostly The Youtubes. It doesn't crash ALWAYS, though, just sometimes. (but it did in 1.3 to 1.3.0.1, thank you Red for whatever...
  7. Vazkar

I pretty much need to get another fan or change to NVIDIA haha, I can fry eggs with my AMD.
  8. Vazkar

AMD FX(tm)-6100 Six-Core Processor 3.30GHz with 8 GB of Ram and... same problem! It's not your PC. edit: also sometimes my whole pc crashes wtf. My monitor turns black and every sound just stops working. I also had this while playing The Sims 4 though, so it might just be overheating of some sorts.
  9. Vazkar

Wishing Arms Dealer had emoticons here :[

Wishing Arms Dealer had emoticons here :[
  10. Vazkar

I've gotta agree that I'm lady ButterHands. I just hit like crazy with a weak-:red: set. I need to better up if I still wanna be like Yri, or even beat fishron again haha. (no Arms Dealer emoticons? what? :redmunch:)
  11. Vazkar

Regarding Moon Lord, I keep getting my :red: handled to me by the Cultist, even on Normal c: I can't even beat Fishron rofl, only could the first two times before the buffing.
  12. Vazkar

you guys stopped fighting? ok *throws party confetti*
  13. Vazkar

hi
Back
Top Bottom