Search results for query: *

1. Notato

Working as Designed Drills unaffected by mining speed modifiers

Modifiers such as Ancient Chisel, Mining Potion, and Celestial Shell do not affect drill-type weapons. This can be tested by comparing a Luminite Drill to a Shroomite Digging Claw. Normally the drill is faster, but when stacking multiple mining speed buffs, it can be seen that the digging claw...
  2. Notato

What are your preferred video settings?

I'm curious to see how everyone else likes to experience Terraria. Windowed Parallax: 60 Frame Skip On Lighting: Trippy Quality: High Background On Blood and Gore On Miner's Wobble: Disabled Storm Effects: Disabled Heat Distortion: Disabled Waves Quality: Off (Cannot be enabled in Trippy...
  3. Notato

Weapons & Equip Improved Frog Leg auto-jump

While holding the jump button, a player with a Frog Leg equipped will automatically jump after hitting the ground. I suggest that additional jumps, such as those from Rocket Boots and Cloud in a Bottle, should also be activated with perfect timing while holding the jump button.
  4. Notato

Game Mechanics Easier autopause

If you hold the Inventory button (Escape by default), your game should be paused while holding it, whether Autopause is on or off.
  5. Notato

Where did this box come from?

Looks like a closed music box. There are two types of dynasty walls, so they may be affected by paint differently.
  6. Notato

Weapons & Equip Make Goggles useful

I can’t argue with the fact that rarity doesn’t justify power. (Look at Robot Hemet and Bone Key as examples!) However, Goggles are in the opposite category: they are cheap and easily obtainable, and for that reason, they are allowed to have an impact on the game. At one point in time they did...
  7. Notato

Weapons & Equip Engineering Boots

They would certainly be useful for mining in general!
  8. Notato

However, Goggles have no set bonus, while wooden helmet does. A full set of wood armor gives 3 defense, while goggles + wood breastplate only gives 2. Goggles are also arguably more difficult to obtain and require a more valuable resource, as lenses can be used for items such as Archery potions.
  9. Notato

They would cost 10 gold and could be combined with a Mining Helmet and Toolbelt for “Engineering Gear” or something.
  10. Notato

Are they too easy to obtain even when compared to a wooden helmet?
  11. Notato

It’s important to note how much more time consuming and difficult obtaining Jungle armor is than goggles, at least in Expert mode.
  12. Notato

In Expert mode, they are somewhat more valuable. It depends on how slow you are willing to progress as the player. Many people enjoy mining. I do agree that they get quite expensive, however. It’s almost 400 pieces of ore for a set of gold or platinum armor!
  13. Notato

Yeah, I suggested it because it served as a way to get one extra point of defense before wooden armor was around. It’s not significant, but it’s something. Another option would be to reimplement it as an accessory and remove the defense boost, and have the critical strike chance boost instead...
  14. Notato

Before 1.2, Goggles were actually useful as an armor piece. Now, they are outclassed by the more-accessible wooden helmet. My suggestion is to give it a 3% critical strike chance increase, and increase the defense boost to 2.
  15. Notato

Resolved Need Help Figuring Out This Background Block

Wow. That is beautiful. I think it might be one of the dynasty walls?
  16. Notato

Engineering Boots would be an accessory sold by the mechanic. They would allow you to walk on minecart tracks as if they were platforms and step over pressure plates without triggering them. If the player presses or holds the down key, they would activate pressure plates as normal.
  17. Notato

NPCs & Enemies Companions

I believe DarkAce313 was explaining a feature similar to the followers in Skyrim. Basically you take a town NPC, and it follows you around and helps you fight. I assume you'd also be able to access their shops or other services. (The nurse would be very overpowered!) I think this would be a...
  18. Notato

Game Mechanics Medium-core Quality of Life Changes

I like your suggestions! I find Mediumcore more enjoyable than Softcore, but it certainly comes with some annoying side effects. In the game Factorio, there is a feature that allows you to put filters on your hotbar slots (either by saving it as the item currently there, or even pulling up a...
  19. Notato

Painting Swatches

Wow, this is incredibly useful. Thank you so much! Any chance you would be willing to provide a download for all of the image files?
  20. Notato

[PC/Switch] Any plans of Steam-Switch cloud synchronization of saves, like Divinity: Original Sin 2?

If this happened, I would buy the Switch version immediately.
Back
Top Bottom