Search results for query: *

1. D

PC Terraria 1.3.0.8: Can Mac & Linux Come Out & Play?

Yay! Now I can play with my friend who has a mac without worrying about bugs!
  2. D

[IMG]

3. D

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld Development is On Fire!

I can't wait! This is gonna be awesome :D Keep up the great work dev team!
  4. D

Mobile Mobile Terraria News Update - Fixes & FAQs

I don't play mobile very often, but these changes will definitely make the game easier to play :)
  5. D

Please fix or nerf the Medusa enemy.

I agree, medusa really needs to be nerfed. Medusa should only turn you to stone if you are actually looking at her, like it's supposed to.
  6. D

Diego246 just looks... weird... it's not me.

Diego246 just looks... weird... it's not me.
  7. D

PC IT HAS BEGUN! - Terraria 1.3 Launches Today!

Omg... can't... wait... must... have... update... HYPEEEE! :D
  8. D

Moon Lord hype!

Moon Lord hype!
  9. D

Mobile Mobile Terraria 1.2.3 & 1.2.4 Coming Soon!

Cool, I'm going to get mobile so I can play Terraria anywhere :)
  10. D

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

AHHHHHAHHAYD HAY DHA *explodes with hype* Seriously, this is looking AMAZING! :eek:
  11. D

I feel your pain :(

I feel your pain :(
  12. D

Items Corrupted Bunny & Crimson Bunny Pets

If you have the collector's edition of Terraria, you start out with a Carrot which summons a bunny pet. I am suggesting two simple additions: The Corrupted Carrot and the Crimson Carrot! The Corrupted Carrot would be crafted with a Carrot and 5 Shadow Scales, and it would summon a Corrupted...
  13. D

Terraria: Otherworld Towers of Power

Looking great! Keep up the great work dev team! :D
  14. D

Official Terraria & Pixel Piracy in Steam Summer Sale!

How long will the sale be lasting?
  15. D

Official Terraria & Pixel Piracy in Steam Summer Sale!

I was just thinking of buying Pixel Piracy, and now it's on sale for $3.49 :D EDIT: The OST is more expensive than the game now :confused:
  16. D

NPCs & Enemies Giant Beetle

Welcome to my second suggestion on the forums: The Giant Beetle! I have always thought that the golem dropping beetle husks was a little strange. This inspired me to make this suggestion. Summoning Summoned with: Suspicious looking shell After defeating Plantera, a new mob called a Purple...
  17. D

Terraria: Otherworld Otherworldly Sights & Sounds

Terraria Otherworld is going to be AMAZING :eek: Keep up the great work dev team!
  18. D

Weapons & Equip Event Meter

Hello! I am suggesting one simple item to Terraria: the Event Meter! When you have the Event Meter equipped, a message will appear similar to the Depth Meter that says "Events:" and then it lists all of the current events that are happening in the world. If there are no events happening, it...
  19. D

I set it as my desktop background!

I set it as my desktop background!
  20. D

Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Forget the minecart! I WANT THE BACKGROUNDSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! And omg... is... that... a... yes it is! PORTAL GUNNNNNN!!!!!! :passionate:
Back
Top Bottom