Weapons & Equip Event Meter

diego246

Terrarian
Hello! I am suggesting one simple item to Terraria: the Event Meter!

When you have the Event Meter equipped, a message will appear similar to the Depth Meter that says "Events:" and then it lists all of the current events that are happening in the world. If there are no events happening, it will say "None".

List of events:
"Rain" (Blizzard if you are in the snow biome)
"Blood Moon"
"Goblin Invasion"
"Frost Legion"
"Solar Eclipse"
"Pirate Invasion"
"Pumpkin Moon"
"Frost Moon"

I am unsure of how this will be crafted, or if it will drop from something or be found as loot. Feel free to post your suggestions down below!

I'm pretty sure you will notice if it is raining or if it's a pumpkin or frost moon. I'm pretty sure you'll notice if any of these things are happening. Though invasions you will have to see a certain part of the map.

1.3 is confirmed to have some sort of Event meter, shown in one of the spoilers. See below:

event.gif

This doesn't say whether it covers some of the things you mentioned, like Rain or Blood Moon, but it does seem to be fairly related.

Rain can't have an meter because it ends randomly, you can pass 4 days raining or only 1.
and it is already confirmed but without an accessory, as you see above me.

Hmm, another thing to add from this thread:

SmOStwG.gif

Can't tell for sure, but some have theorized that those icons in the corner are related to world info like that.

Back
Top Bottom