Search results for query: *

• Users: king40606
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. king40606

Story "The Future Will Be Better…" A Sci-Fi Apocolyptic Adventure.

The Future Will Be Better. (Cover art soon!) So, after remembering this concept back in the days when I thought I could easily make a video game, I instead decided to make it a story. The whole goal of this is to experiment with writing long tales, see how long I can keep it up, and see if...
  2. king40606

Casual TCF Nightclub

EDIT: This is now a social group here. You can still use this for posting what your OCs will do in the nightclub, but the social group is more for the people who love the roleplay aspect of things. Welcome to the TCF Nightclub! Inspired by @Krasunir and his profile post. All credit goes to...
  3. king40606

Story [Compendium] King's Story Thread

King's Story Thread! So, you've made it here. Welcome to my thread of stories. This is my compendium where I shall share my non-terraria and terraria intertwined stories and short stories all in one happy bundle of a thread. I thought about this for a while, but after much diliberation, I...
  4. king40606

PC My 1.3 Endgame Experience (Spoilers)

So... where to start. I go onto my main character and kill the cultists, I get super excited as I see the pillars on my map. Super easy to take down. Then I go off and the final boss spawns. Of course I try to fight him and die. "Whatever, at least I know what it is now, and I can beat him". Oh...
  5. king40606

What summer things are you hyped for?

For me, Terraria 1.3, Binding of Issac: Rebirth: Afterbirth DLC, going to the beach, hanging with friends, seeing my cousins and grandparents, and my BIRTHDAY!
  6. king40606

Casual What people anger you?

Mine is my teachers. I can not figure out my English teachers for the life of me. The one I have now, Ms. Houghton is a tough grader, and I can't figure out how to write a good English paper. So far on my English papers, I've gotten C's and D's, never gotten a B and I dream of an A.
  7. king40606

Serious What is the most emotional memory you have?

Pretty much the title says it all, plus more. It's what is the memory that is not only going to haunt you forever, but what is the most emotional thing you can pull out of your self concious. Pretty serious stuff. Be as discriptive as possible. Mine has to be when I was a child and awoke from...
  8. king40606

TCF Suggestion Forum Style Suggestions

Hello! I was thinking, with the new underworld music and the beautiful background, why not have a Underworld Theme. This theme would fit the new underworld and have the nice, new open style! What do you think? And are there any other styles you would like to see added to the forums?
  9. king40606

Blocks & Decoration Hardmode Ore Bricks (Post Mechanical Bosses)

So just going to guess this goes here. So I was thinking, why do we have bricks all the way through early hard mode but then it stops? Why don't we have bricks past adamantite and titanium bricks? That is why this is here folks ;) This is for the addition of bricks post mechanical bosses...
  10. king40606

How to take screenshots in Terraria (Is it even implemented?)

Hope this belongs here Moderators :D Just wondering, is there any way, other than screen capture software or steam screenshots, to take a screenshot in game? Like you could in Starbound or SimCity? Wondering about this as sometimes I don't have steam enabled when I play, and the ability to take...
Back
Top Bottom