TCF Suggestion Forum Style Suggestions

It might not look like it, but making forum themes takes a while. A lot of people requested new themes before but I particularly think that we already have enough, each one with a distinct color scheme and representing a core location in the game. Also, (in my humble opinion) it isn't something very relevant to invest much more time on, and that's the same issue I had with the requests for more emotes. It's a big matter of investing time on something that might not be worth at the moment.
Quoting Crowno from a previous thread.

Not gonna happen, but I'll quote myself from a previous thread on my idea:

Here's an idea for an underworld theme if you ever do have time:
  • Background color (after the actual background): Orange
  • Content color (the "dirt" color): Black
  • Text color: Red orange
  • Link color: Yellow orange
  • "Terraria" logo style: Instead of grass, there would be a solid hunk of ash surrounding the logo, changing the look quite a bit. The "dirt" part of the logo would be Obsidian, while the "stone" part would be Hellstone.
  • "Terraria" logo mascot: A Red Devil, posing to the right of the logo heroically.
Background image:

It would be a sea of lava mostly, with towering spires that look like they are made of Obsidian Brick poking out of the lava. The spires look like they are made of the old Obsidian Brick texture, but there are glowing red eyes every now and then, like the new texture. Floating islands of Ash are the only landmasses besides the spires, covered in Fireblossom, one of which has a locked Shadow Chest on top. Near the bottom of the screen, in the very foreground, a Guide Voodoo Doll is "swimming" in the lava.

And since Crowno doesn't have any time... @Daimera PLZ!
If we can get an artist in the community to make these, then we could get Re-Logic to implement them into the system (possibly) without Crowno doing anything.

Back
Top Bottom