Search results for query: *

1. Keeko100

Weapons & Equip 1.3 weapons too op ?

This is EXACTLY why so many games are nerf fests. A great example would be Destiny. Pretty much EVERY GUN in the game has been nerfed once because of complaints from the PvP community. The nerfs applied to PvE too. And I really don't want Terraria to be that.
  2. Keeko100

Weapons & Equip New (Slightly op) Endgame armor

If they add a post Moon Lord boss called Cthulhu and its a little jellyfish. With 100,000,000 hp, 1,000 damage, teleports, and is all the bosses mashed together. Then support.
  3. Keeko100

NPCs & Enemies Most Useless NPC Ever

Please! Give it to me! I need this jester in my life!
  4. Keeko100

NPCs & Enemies Please Read, 1.4 Boss Idea

You do know that 1.4 isn't happening, right? And if it does actually happen, its not going to be nearly as big as 1.2 or 1.3.
  5. Keeko100

Razorpine: is it a staff, or a bow?

They took a pine sapling and made it magical. So put it in the 'Magic Pine Sapling' chest.
  6. Keeko100

Weapons & Equip The True Terra Blade

We don't need another Moon Lord tier Melee weapon unless the other classes get some. The weapon also seems extremely bland with no special abilities. Also, this suggestion has been made plenty of times. Next time you make a suggestion, try looking it up in the search engine. No support.
  7. Keeko100

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

Can I see a screenshot of that? I can't find any anywhere.
  8. Keeko100

How long have you played Terraria for?

2012. Around that. After Terraria was announced 'dead' by Redigit.
  9. Keeko100

When did you realize terraria was weird?

Two words. Walking. Goldfish. *drops mic*
  10. Keeko100

Recommended gear for lunar events?

Flairon. Flairon. GET THE DANG FLAIRON.
  11. Keeko100

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Keeko100/screenshots/ A link to my Steam Screenshot Library. All except 2 of them are Terraria, so...
  12. Keeko100

Turn items AGAINST the player

Copper shortsword - oh wait.
  13. Keeko100

Happy birthday! Was just looking around Terraria Online for nostalgia and saw that it was your...

Happy birthday! Was just looking around Terraria Online for nostalgia and saw that it was your birthday.
  14. Keeko100

Console Elemental Armors

As said above, Ocram.
  15. Keeko100

Game Mechanics New ideas for adventure map creation

Yes! Want! I want! Support!
  16. Keeko100

Crimson Free World

My final goal in any Terraria LP, after doing pretty much everything, is to cleanse the world of everything.
  17. Keeko100

Destroyer was HUGELY buffed?

Just stick with the Daedulus Stormbow and a simple arena. It melts him.
  18. Keeko100

Plantera; a he or she?

She's annoying, she gets enraged, she only comes around once in a while. I think it's a lady.
  19. Keeko100

Video Moon Lord + 6 Bosses + Frost Moon Wave 17 Expert Mode Solo Kill

*slow clap* Batman would be proud of you. But we all know that the credits where the best part.
  20. Keeko100

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Attempted the Moon Lord 7 times with a friend. We finally killed him. Got a Celebration, and we didn't have enough Luminite to make even two pieces of an armor set.
Back
Top Bottom