Weapons & Equip 1.3 weapons too op ?

Shall this happen ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As i said , i will do organised pvp , but still i think pvp is not balanced . If you want this thread to be locked , fine , i said my opinion , it has been heard ...

I say, no. You want to make PvP more interesting/longer? make a world devoted to PvP, and build tunnels as you go, or do what my friend does. He literally gets a dungeon gaurdian to chase him across and entire large world, just to kill me. ps. it rarely works.

This is EXACTLY why so many games are nerf fests. A great example would be Destiny. Pretty much EVERY GUN in the game has been nerfed once because of complaints from the PvP community. The nerfs applied to PvE too. And I really don't want Terraria to be that.

Nerfing weapons, lowering damage - this will make bosses much harder than they're now. Terraria is not a game only about PvP - it's made more for survival, if multiplayer - co-op. PvP is only addition, not the whole point of the game. This will unbalance the game. Sorry, but no support.

Nerfing weapons, lowering damage - this will make bosses much harder than they're now. Terraria is not a game only about PvP - it's made more for survival, if multiplayer - co-op. PvP is only addition, not the whole point of the game. This will unbalance the game. Sorry, but no support.
This is my question , how will lowering the damage of some of the moon lord's drops by about 5 damage unbalance the game and make bosses much harder ?
Would the universe explode if a random weapon lost 1 damage ?

This is my question , how will lowering the damage of some of the moon lord's drops by about 5 damage unbalance the game and make bosses much harder ?
Didn't see YOU asked that before, unless you can give the quote.
And how does that help PvP actually? Still the same deal, except instead of taking 3 shots you're getting 4 shots instead. Extend the PvP time by what, 0.5 sec of immunity?

Didn't see YOU asked that before, unless you can give the quote.
And how does that help PvP actually? Still the same deal, except instead of taking 3 shots you're getting 4 shots instead.
Actually this is what i wanted (a small change) . +0,5 seconds of pvp in each battle (with the strongest weapons ) sounds good to me .

Last edited:
You didn't ask anything. But if you want nerf to make PvP better you would have to decrease damage even more. Anyways, that's not good idea to nerf weapons. They're good as they are now.

At least take all the points together, and not ignore the ones in the previous page. %:sigh:

No. The universe won't explode. Nor would PvP be more fun if one random weapon lost one damage. At least refute points in a way that would strengthen the cause of your thread, not just to disagree one minor point from someone who disagrees with you.

Again, PvP wouldn't work because the weapons are built around enemies who behave differently when damaged. A player gets invincibility time no matter what hurt them. An enemy only gets invincibility time if it was a piercing attack. Oh also homing weapons don't work so the only way a summoner can kill you is by summoning a frost hydra on top of you.

What I'm trying to say is the weapons aren't the problem with PVP.

I don't support since PVP just isn't the point of Terraria. PVP is a cool little thing to do when you're playing with friends. Weapons should not be balanced in relation to PVP, since monsters at that point and bosses have way more health than a player, which are the main reason why we have such powerful weapons: To take down absurdly strong bosses, like the Moon Lord.

Plus, the small change you mentioned won't change the issue with PVP that you are talking about. 1-5 damage does make survival the tiniest bit more likely, but not enough to actually justify a change. Couldn't you just limit what weapons you allow your friends to use in PVP?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom