Search results for query: *

1. ThyPhoenix

Xbox 360 1 Plat for 1 aglet

There is no coin gun on console. Regards Phoenix
  2. ThyPhoenix

All Bosses At Once Too Hard For You, Then Try This!

Hiho, its an attempt to give..., nothing real what gives advice on the subject of the thread. "All Bosses At Once Too Hard For You, Then Try This!" But what should we try? There is nothing to try in the first post, so its not a guide in my opinion, just starting a new topic. If I want to...
  3. ThyPhoenix

All Bosses At Once Too Hard For You, Then Try This!

Hiho, I just dont have it, what exactly makes this thread to a guide? Here are no real hints or tips to make a one at all fight easy. What includes all at once? To have a plantera bulb in the underworld is almost impossible and what I know plantera counts for the achievement. But the...
  4. ThyPhoenix

Weapons & Equip Bad Prefixes: Please Remove These

Hiho, what would be my money-grinder without a Broken Slime Staff and a Lucky Coin? You only have to make the good out of the bad. And if you compare the prices of reforging Weapons and reforging accessoires, Im happy with bad prefixes on weapons, the accessoires are only getting bonuses and...
  5. ThyPhoenix

I hate the orange bloodroots on Xbox360 -.-

I hate the orange bloodroots on Xbox360 -.-
  6. ThyPhoenix

Max Damage Output Build's

Hiho Community, im testing which Armor Builds work best and having the highest Damage Output. Im working with the actual Xbox360 Version with the Frostmoon Update. So in my opinion there is for a Melee Build a Mixarmor the only way to gain the highest possible Damage Output, I dont know any...
  7. ThyPhoenix

Console Luckiest find?

Hiho, I got some nice items, like the enchanted sword with my second player in the third cave. Also the RoD in a multiplayer world with my brother on the first elemental. But the luckiest find is still the orange bloodroot in my Mainworld after long long long time. Regards from Germany Micha
Back
Top Bottom