Search results for query: *

1. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I finished Yaron and i must say that Calamity mod is amazing. I like everything including bosses, ores, armors and weapons. One thing is lacking in my opinion is an endgame post Yaron ranged armor with a stealth mode, think of it as an upgrade of the vortex armor.
  2. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Thanks for the advice. I created a huge arena with switched off lihzard blocks in the middle layers and through the perimeter, so I don't have any problem with leaving jungle. In the middle of the arena I build a layer of platforms so I can always refresh wings and continue to run away from him
  3. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'll try that one, thanks. Though it is difficult to understand where to get some of the ingredients. Like Hellkite, Mariana Also Majestic guard.
  4. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I think it needs some phases where he slows down, since the only way to kill him is with Vortex Armor and chlorophyte homing bullets. No chance for the melee character.
  5. D

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Well, I'll give you my reasoning. I always play as a melee character. The usual damage I get post Moon Lord is around 1500-2000. My buddy always play as a pure ranged char and he has around 4000 - 6000 damage while cloaked. So I would have 400 dps and ranged char 1200 dps. Then again many...
  6. D

Some feedback for Tremor. 1. Arabian Merchant does not show up, no matter how many times I killed Rukh. Only cheat sheet helps. 2. Djinn works extremely weird especially in the multiplayer. Both Djinns stuck to server character in one and if both players summon a djinn it has a weird animations...
  7. D

C Новым 2017 годом! Спасибо за отличный мод.
  8. D

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Yes I figured that out, thanks. Btw summoning item for Pixie Queen from tremor and Calamitas from Calamity shows after you kill all the mechanical bosses without killing the respectful bosses from the mods, which is a bit weird. Also the price on the Calamitas summoning item is 1platinum coin is...
  9. D

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I have beaten him several times in the previous version of the mod and once in the new one. For some reason the key does not spawn. I hope other bosses's accessories will
  10. D

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I have an issue. In Hardmode mutant does not spawn cryo key in his shop for the Calamity Cryogen boss. I'll test other hardmode bosses and post the results. I use: Calamity Tremor Maxstack+ Helpful hotkeys
  11. D

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I got that several times, reduce the hight of the map, it will drastically reduce the load on RAM. I couldn't create maximum map 16800x4800, but I successfully created 16800x3600. Also try restarting the applicaiton because after a couple of generations it eats away a lot of RAM.
  12. D

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I have some suggestions. 1) Additional button to overwrite saved settings and I think the word "this" is unnessesary and can be scrapped in order to save space. |Enable List/Load List| |Overwrite List| |Delete List| 2) The ability to set the number of generated pyramids. Maybe generate...
  13. D

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hello, I have a weird glitch using tmodloader. When I put any dye in the head slot, it pushes a balloon sprite down. Normal Glitched
  14. D

tModLoader Tree of Life - Expanding the item combination trees

I'm not a moder, this is a suggestion thread. Everyone has its own unique playstyle, I made suggestions based on my playstyle and how I see the ballance. I also tried to make things like potions and stations more useful, that's all.
  15. D

tModLoader Tree of Life - Expanding the item combination trees

I like this mod very much, however I think it gives you too much boost and renders several potions and stations useless. Those accessories are useful only on Expert since on Normal you breath through the game. Therefore I suggest some recepies to be endgame. My suggestion revolves around the...
  16. D

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Tree Dungeons

Very nice expantion for the Tree biome, I always enjoyed those huge trees. My suggestions about the concept. - Spiders and ants looks a bit redundant since there already are spiders and desert ants. If ants can be looked at as the alternative to their desert brethren, spiders and their drop...
  17. D

Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Covert (Anti-Contagion)

Great job at creating this biome. Support from me. Druidic forces of the forest that do not care about anything but to protect their forest and its inhabitants Since you mentioned Cyber biome, now I think of three counterpart biomes. If we use an alignment system from D&D, then we'll have the...
  18. D

Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Contagion (f.k.a. Corrosion)

This is a work of art, a great idea and a great story that comes with it. I really enjoyed reading through it. I support this wholeheartedly. Amazing biome, another evil. Say Corruption - a Lawful Evil biome(why lawful, well, orbs in it have perfect shape, same goes for altars), Crimson - a...
  19. D

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

I support this idea, it is simply amazing. After playing a handful of Terraria I started thinking about Hallow alternative and a Crimson counterpart(I played since 1.1, so I always considered Corruption as a Hallow counterpart) I was thinking what is the opposite of flesh, and I'm surprised I...
  20. D

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

This is a very unique idea to say the least, very funny and quirky but very well made. However I do not think this fits well as a Hallow alternative. I see this biome as a special event, meteorite alternative. It'll work like this: you consume a special item(say crunchy gingerbread), this will...
Back
Top Bottom