tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,453 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,588 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
"What does the Calamity Mod add to Terraria?
- 460+ new items
- 10 bosses (4 prehardmode, 4 hardmode, and 2 post-Moon Lord)
- Expert Mode boss improvements that serve as incredible challenges
- 80+ new enemies
- The optional ability to buff vanilla and modded bosses as you progress"

In relation to the feature I highlighted/underlined, how exactly do we go about modifying vanilla and modded bosses with Calamity? Thanks for any info!

- 460+ new items
- 80+ new enemies

In relation to the feature I highlighted/underlined, how exactly do we go about modifying vanilla and modded bosses with Calamity? Thanks for any info!

The Wall of Flesh is able to drop an item called Demon Trophy. You can buff all bosses with it (vanilla + modded), that means, they have more HP, damage, defense etc.
The Moon Lord can also drop an "buff item" called Celestial Onion. It makes the bosses even stronger! And yes, both can STACK. The Calamity Bosses are already hard. ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE? (me not)

The Wall of Flesh is able to drop an item called Demon Trophy. You can buff all bosses with it (vanilla + modded), that means, they have more HP, damage, defense etc.
The Moon Lord can also drop an "buff item" called Celestial Onion. It makes the bosses even stronger! And yes, both can STACK. The Calamity Bosses are already hard. ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE? (me not)

Thanks for the information. I play with a fairly large group of experienced players that (after many play-throughs) can easily complete an expert-mode run (moonlord included), so we are always looking for ways to increase the challenge! This also serves as a way for us to be more lenient with mod choices. If we accidentally include a mod with gear that is slightly above average at certain points, playing the game with the Demon Trophy may help balance that out.

- 460+ new items
- 80+ new enemies

Makes them have more HP, Damage, and eventually, new attacks and drops.

I must say that those buffs tbh are IMO really needed. Some items are so broken :red: strong that the default stage bosses are just easy :D

Ohhh I was wondering where I could find the recipe, had no idea Sparking was the key item. Thanks!
In my opinion leviathan was pretty easy after i got the ship-mount-thing after pirate invasion... I was playing as a mage and i recommend everyone to try mage, they have so much cool spells and weapons but as a minus some of the op staffs/books have annoying hit-effect and it annoys me that so op weapon is useless against late-game bosses
[doublepost=1485203998,1485203901][/doublepost]I have a question, i play with many mods atm and i've killed calamitas hundreds of times and it never spawns me the ore which i can craft into cruptix bar. It annoys me so much :mad: please reply fast somebody more intelligent than me

In my opinion leviathan was pretty easy after i got the ship-mount-thing after pirate invasion... I was playing as a mage and i recommend everyone to try mage, they have so much cool spells and weapons but as a minus some of the op staffs/books have annoying hit-effect and it annoys me that so op weapon is useless against late-game bosses
[doublepost=1485203998,1485203901][/doublepost]I have a question, i play with many mods atm and i've killed calamitas hundreds of times and it never spawns me the ore which i can craft into cruptix bar. It annoys me so much :mad: please reply fast somebody more intelligent than me
Are you checking the underworld?

As @TheFoxGoesMoo said, look in the underworld.

The message that displays when beating calamitas even says that a crawling chaos seeped into the underworld ash!

They are making an armor set based on Yharon, probably. His sprite sheet from around a month ago showed an updated Yharon with an armor set. It's probably present in the upcoming update.

Sorry, one last question on this topic. Do these buffs also affect other mod bosses (I.E. Thorium, Tremor, etc.)?

Sorry, one last question on this topic. Do these buffs also affect other mod bosses (I.E. Thorium, Tremor, etc.)?
I don't know. I never fought them /at least tried to fought them with Demon Trophy on. It has been a while since I played Modded Terraria through. But sadly, I can't right now. Try for yourself, maybe Ragnarok, Devourer of Gods and Yharon will kick your knees with both Demon Trophy and Celestial Onion on. :)

Question:
Why is the sword in this
index.php

edited from one of @Brutallama's sprites
index.php

Next update has three new bosses? OH... That means after this Update... It's time to meet the bad guy of this mod. The unholy, evil, Lord of the Cosmos YHARIM.

Next update has three new bosses? OH... That means after this Update... It's time to meet the bad guy of this mod. The unholy, evil, Lord of the Cosmos YHARIM.

Hmm, I don't know for sure but I think Yharim is left for later. Next update probably includes Andromeda, Providence and (still not certain lmao) the desert boss thing that I can't remember >.>

Back
Top Bottom