Search results for query: *

• Users: Musha
  • Order by date
  1. Musha

Game Mechanics Please increase range where NPCs affect each other's happiness

I don't think I understand.. How would this change affect crowding?
  2. Musha

**REPORTED** Halloween skeleton kills don't contribute to skeleton kill tally

Just as the title says, when you kill a skeleton that's wearing a Halloween costume (Top Hat, Astronaut, Alien), the kill tally says "Kill count unavailable," instead of showing and contributing to the kill tally for skeletons. The bestiary counts the kills as normal for each respective...
  3. Musha

Game Mechanics Please increase range where NPCs affect each other's happiness

25 tiles is just too short of a range when trying to make 2 NPCs be neighbors of each other for purposes of their happiness. The range makes sense when creating a hotel-like house to fit multiple NPCs at once, but when trying to create separate and unique homes for each NPC, such as in the...
  4. Musha

Game has slowed down on 4k TV

I connected my 4k tv to use as my main PC monitor and now everything about the game is super slow, from load-up to actual game play, plus item stacking and the crafting menu scrolls painfully slow. I have turned on frame skipping and now game play is normal speed, but everything else is still...
  5. Musha

PC Meteor not spawning

A meteorite has a 50% chance to spawn on the midnight after you killed Eater of Worlds. If it didn't spawn, then each night after, there is a 2% chance that it will spawn. Seeing the animation doesn't mean that a meteorite has fallen. Meteorites can't spawn in my world because it already has too...
  6. Musha

Right click and crafting menu are super slow

I just replaced my old monitor with a new 4k UHD monitor. Now, when I hold right click to craft, purchase, or collect items in large quantities it goes super slow. Also, when I scroll up or down in the crafting menu, it, too, moves extremely slow. There seems to also be some slight game lag...
  7. Musha

Items Why can't we get the balloon accessories expanded upon?

I know it's been suggested many times, including by myself, but a horseshoe version of the Bundle of Balloons would be so wonderful! Not to mention a combination of the Bundle of Balloons with the Honey Balloon, Fart in a Balloon, and Sharkron Balloon, plus a horseshoe version of that. Given how...
  8. Musha

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

I'd really like to make a request (or suggestion) for 1.3.6. Can we please get a Horseshoe Bundle of Balloons? And then, I would also love to see the other 3 balloons (Fart, Honey, Sharkron) combined to make a 2nd bundle of balloons with a Horseshoe counterpart. And for the crown jewel.. combine...
  9. Musha

NPCs wander too much/getting trapped.

I have this little fountain structure in my world that I like very much: But when the NPCs come through those doors on the side, they always congregate on the top and get stuck, like so: Does anybody have any tips to keep the NPCs from getting trapped here?
  10. Musha

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

What about moving blocks? Elevators!
  11. Musha

Ooooo yeah, a desert boss! While we're at it, a snow boss, too :)
  12. Musha

I'm just now seeing this thread and I don't have time to read through 82 pages to see if this has already been suggested, so I'm sorry if I'm repeating any suggestions... How about a mechanic supertool, similar to the Architect Gizmo Pack, that combines wrenches and cutters into one, with maybe...
  13. Musha

Preparing for Hardmode

Ok, thank you for responding. What do you mean by barriers?
  14. Musha

Preparing for Hardmode

I'm really wary about triggering hardmode on my first world... anybody care to share any tips?
  15. Musha

Preparing for Hardmode

Hello again, forum friends. So I'm finally ready to summon the wall of flesh, but I know this will activate hardmode and my world will change with hallowed ground and more crimson. I do not want either of these 2 things affecting my houses and biomes that I've nurtured and cared for. How do I...
  16. Musha

Mini map reset to all black

Same thing just happened to me. Unfortunately, I doubt there is a fix for this. If anybody knows a solution to this, please post. :)
  17. Musha

Farming Whoopie Cushion

Ok. I have been at this for 3 real life days. Giant Worms just aren't spawning very well. Anybody have any tricks or tips for this? How do I get more Giant Worms to spawn?
  18. Musha

Crimson and Corruption Powerful New Items?

The changelog says, There are new powerful items waiting to be fished up in the underground Crimson, Corruption, and Hallow. Anybody know what these powerful items are? Are they pre-hardmode? Hardmode? Or what?
  19. Musha

Goblin Army

And I'm having the exact opposite issue. The Goblin Army is spawning way too frequently for me. 3 times in the last 6 game days.
  20. Musha

PC Brain of Cthulu really freaking strong? (important! pls halp!)

Some lower level items I used to demolish the brain, or at least the creepers, were the flare gun and the space gun. Great at handling the creepers.
Back
Top Bottom