Search results for query: *

1. praneka

PC how do i defeat the moon lord in master mode

I BEATED THE SON OF A :red: thank all for the advice you can close the thread now
  2. praneka

it is but i need to wait for it to rain to use it and dont go offscreen until i kill the top eye or else i get hit by the moon lord deathray
  3. praneka

hello im doing a fishing playthrough meaning only being able to use items i get from fishing, so no buying from npcs or getting loot from chests and everything went fine until duke fishron but i managed to beat the son of a :red: after many deaths, and things went fine again until i reached the...
  4. praneka

tModLoader Thorium mod keeps saying that it didnt fully install

thanks now i know that they were all removed and the wiki was outdated
  5. praneka

tModLoader Thorium mod keeps saying that it didnt fully install

Hello, i was playing thorium mod as melee when i suddenly realize that im missing certain items, so once i killed all of the bosses and got the best weapons and armor, i went to reinstall it in hopes of the items being added after the reinstall when i noticed that there was a ⚠️ icon on the mod...
  6. praneka

my world terrain is gone

either way i need this bug fixed before i play terraria again
  7. praneka

my world terrain is gone

im a ranger but i will keep that in mind
  8. praneka

my world terrain is gone

i was about to fight wall of flesh when this happened so yes i can just make a new world and fight it with the gear i have
  9. praneka

my world terrain is gone

as i have already said, i know that my world became corrupted i know that i cant get anything back and have to start over and i dont mind, what im asking here is a fix to this gamebreaking bug to prevent this happening to someone else and ruining their experience like it did to me
  10. praneka

my world terrain is gone

it sucks and i doubt itll get fixed because there was a bug back in 1.2 where your world and character would become become corrupt if something happened during saving, and i do know that cant be fixed as that happens in many games and its called save corruption which is something that as far as...
  11. praneka

my world terrain is gone

its the first time this bug happened to me but not the first time i encountered a bug, and how i think it triggered was that: i saved and quit right before the "a goblin invasion has arrived!" message appeared which made the world for some reason, corrupt and the world loading screen glitch out...
  12. praneka

my world terrain is gone

my whole world got erased, there is no terrain at all and even after 1 month of trying to get a fix, no one cares about it
  13. praneka

my world terrain is gone

hello i was playing master mode on a drunk world and everything was going fine until i decided to save and quit right before a goblin invasion arrived, i didnt wanted to fight them again, so i did that as i had done it once before without consequences, anyway i loaded my character and then my...
  14. praneka

whole world terrain is gone

tried backup 2, everything is gone except my inventory, will try backup 1 here is the file
  15. praneka

whole world terrain is gone

hi i was playing as usual on my drunk master mode world when suddenly i save and quit right before a goblin invasion arrived to my world to prevent it from arriving, so i went and loaded my world like always but this time the setting liquids percentage started glitching going from 30% to 28%...
  16. praneka

PC world has no blocks after saving and quitting

is there any way to fix this and to prevent it from happening again?
  17. praneka

PC world has no blocks after saving and quitting

i was playing master mode drunk world when suddenly a goblin army was arriving so i saved and quit to prevent it from arriving but after loading my world, i noticed that the setting liquids numbers were glitching, but i thought it was just a drunk world feature so i didnt panic, but as it turns...
  18. praneka

how can i avoid true eyes of cthulhu laser beam

yes after doing a summoner playthrough i no longer feel the need to use any other shield except the shield of cthulhu and im only using it thanks to the high crit chance it has or else i would be using the master ninja gear instead, but my main problem is not the eyes ramming into me but the...
  19. praneka

how can i avoid true eyes of cthulhu laser beam

hi im at the end of the game in expert mode as a mage but i keep getting killed by the true eyes of cthulhu or moon lord itself with his beam when im only focusing on the eyes either: 1.the eyes ram into me and stun lock me or 2.all of them fire their laser in different directions making it...
  20. praneka

how do i beat expert mode tier 3 old ones army??

i can easily beat the first 4 waves but once ogre spawns he tanks all my dmg and the other enemies dont get pierced as much as before so i cant kill them and i got like 30 enemies in my crystal at the end of wave 5 this is my current loadout + stellar tune and nightglow so what do i do i cant...
Back
Top Bottom