Search results for query: *

1. V

All 4 Pillars Guide

Hello Terrarians ... I have a guide what it would probably help you : The 4 Pillars in expert mode are very hard even if you have Endgame Gear, you need some thinking here : I recommend to defeat Duke Fishron Before Lunar Event VORTEX PILLAR Difficulty : Easy You will need 1 - Ranger Gear ...
  2. V

Terraria Comic Book from DC Comics is Here!

This is awesome <3
  3. V

Any osu! players out here?

Add me : https://osu.ppy.sh/u/7432712 Over 270 PP and 97% accuracy , mouse player :) Edit : 27.04.2016 : 1199pp and 96% Accuracy
  4. V

PC HardCore Expert Mode Guide

You need more speed ... Use Potions and Accessories
  5. V

PC HardCore Expert Mode Guide

Skeletron is like Eye of Cthulhu 1- You need a large arena 2- You need hermes boots ( or better boots) and some movement speed items, SPEED IS THE KEY 3- You need to avoid his skulls projectiles at all costs or you can just get covered by blocks 4- ( a lot of people thinks is a bad idea but i...
  6. V

PC PC is getting controller support!

But the Xbox360 controller?
  7. V

Official Re-Logic & Quadro Delta Announce Pixel Privateers

Sorry , that was just my opinion...
  8. V

Official Re-Logic & Quadro Delta Announce Pixel Privateers

WOW , it looks like starbound... ( i think )
  9. V

Favorite anime?

OF COURSE XD
  10. V

Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

I got banned in a Counter Strike 1.6 server because i had skills.
  11. V

What does your character look like?

I have 4 characters on different classes Tank: Melee Uny : Summoner Miky : Mage TiTaN : Ranger
  12. V

First Time in Terraria

How was your first time playing Terraria?
  13. V

Congratulations! I have a question: Cenx has her own armor and Red has his own , what is the...

Congratulations! I have a question: Cenx has her own armor and Red has his own , what is the possibility for the baby having his own armor?
  14. V

Challenges for Players who have already passed Expert Mode

I want a challenge , can i upload my progress to youtube channel?
  15. V

Items Scrap Metal , Melting Machine

Hello Terrarians! You are a powerful HardMode Character and you have a chest full of Pre-Hardmode Weapons ( like Blowpipe or Enchanted Sword ) , you want to sell them but the NPCs gives you only some silver coins... My idea is : To transform the useless weapons into scrap metal! ( except the...
  16. V

Top 5 favorite video games

1- Terraria 2-Need For Speed UnderGround 2 3-Need For Speed Carbon 4-OSU! 5-Robocraft
  17. V

Game Mechanics Insane mode.

You should rename it "MLG MODE"
  18. V

Items Tesla items

Your sprites looks awesome ! I am horrible at drawing , i made the sprites in paint ;-; Your idea about Tesla Raygloves is good, but i don't know any accesory to be used for crafting a weapon The defense of the armor is little for a Post-Golem armor, you have no chance against moon lord...
  19. V

Items Tesla items

I was thinking about a magic tesla weapon , but i have no ideas :\
  20. V

Goku Vs Superman (Yes, we're having this thread.)

Saitama is much more powerful than they...
Back
Top Bottom