Challenges for Players who have already passed Expert Mode

Are you interested in this kind of challenge?

• Absolutely! I look forward to participate when the challenge becomes open!

Votes: 190 71.2%
  • I probably won't pass the first few, so I may not participate. Still, Support!

Votes: 83 31.1%
  • I believe Mediumcore and Hardcore are challenge enough for everyone.

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • I do not like this idea as is, but with my suggestions, this could work.

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • I absolutely dislike this idea, for whatever reason.

Votes: 10 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey now, this looks awesome. I would like to try a challenge. Doesn't matter if its hard or not. I want to try the challenges and see if I can get in the leaderboard. I don't know how am I going to do this lol. I suck at playing singleplayer legit. Duh, I will not cheat because thats your rules. I played singleplayer legit though.
I would like to do it, as I said, I will not cheat. Send me a message mate!

Can I do a challenge? I don't know if this is a thing still.

EDIT: Also, this thing is awesome. Support!

Last edited:
Yeah. Sure. For those who waited two weeks for a response, sorry. I was sadly on a family vacation and could not come to a computer.

I haven't defeated expert moon lord yet, but am I still able to join the challenges?

If I can join, then yes I'd like to join it please.

If I can't, then I'll be focusing on defeating the expert moon lord. I'll be focusing so much that it's the only thing I can do.

I haven't defeated expert moon lord yet, but am I still able to join the challenges?

If I can join, then yes I'd like to join it please.

If I can't, then I'll be focusing on defeating the expert moon lord. I'll be focusing so much that it's the only thing I can do.
You can join even if you haven't defeated expert ML yet. This is just for fun, not some serious competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom