Search results for query: *

1. Azboon

Mobile The Things I Need Done Prior to Hardmode

You can do something like this as well. I have not finished the area to the left and right of the ground floor. But my surface fishing area is easily changed to whichever biome I choose and my NPC's relatively safe from ground clutter.
  2. Azboon

Terraria as you've never seen it before

420 Great time all the time ;) Looking at these makes me want to redo my builds but I am on mobile and it is just such a PITA to go for long. I end up with simple builds like these. Just started this one the other day when my main world and material worlds ended up corrupted and could not get...
  3. Azboon

Terraria as you've never seen it before

These builds are something else to see. I am just amazed at the detail and cannot imagine the amount of time you spent. Truly awesome
  4. Azboon

Mobile What is the best bow?

You want to use Chlorophyte bullets for the homing aspect especially in boss fights. These allow you to kite the boss around while being able to avoid attacks.
  5. Azboon

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Randomly this weekend lost my main world and a secondary world I used for farming mats. Lost mass stuff from my main world but most of my best items were on my characters or in the safe which was still accessible once I created a new world. Something I think most have experienced but was a first...
  6. Azboon

Mobile What is the best bow?

I agree with this totally. With my ranger setup I really only use my bow to Ichor the enemy then switch back to Chaingun/Megashark/Cannon. Pulse bow in tight spaces however is pretty darn fun to use.
  7. Azboon

Mobile Am I Ready To Take On The Destroyer?

I love reading this play by play. Terra you a champ for helping and Laughs it only gets better from here on out.
  8. Azboon

Mobile Best Summoner setup

The beauty of the summoner class is you actually assist your minions as needed during battles. Kick back, dodge as needed, swing a weapon if you want and watch the carnage take place. As far as my setup goes it is all Spooky Armor with Tempest staff, Flairon, Fishron wings, Necro scroll, Papy...
  9. Azboon

Mobile Best building materials

It is all personal preference really. Personally I dig Boreal walls and Palm blocks like the ship I started working on below.
  10. Azboon

Mobile Help needed for beating duke fishron

I have run with 3 separate builds solo. Easiest was probably Ranger with full shroom, Chain gun with chloro bullets followed by Mage and lastly Summoner. All 3 methods required some platforms and kiting.
  11. Azboon

Mobile Can't summon pirate invasion

This is a known bug. Please refer to this thread http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-mobile-bugs-issues-status.37778/
  12. Azboon

Mobile Fishing help

Sonar potions help a lot to avoid catching crap
  13. Azboon

Mobile Ideas for quality of life improvements.

I personally think the controls are just fine as well. No issues with those for me. I would like better housing/building as I love to build. The reach you have for placing blocks while I understand it I wish it could be extended much farther also shaping the blocks with a hammer is a giant PITA...
  14. Azboon

Mobile MultiTerraria Players

I like having an arena myself when I solo moon events but when I play together with my son we try to avoid using an arena. Just seems much more of a challenge and fun to boot.
  15. Azboon

Mobile Arena spawn

Looks like I need to setup a teleportation hub to bring them into the kill zone faster.
  16. Azboon

Mobile Mage or Ranger?

I took the ole chain gun with chloro bullets out for a Duke test last night. Holy crap was that easy.
  17. Azboon

Mobile Arena spawn

May have been discussed elsewhere for mobile but I could not find specifics in any search I have done. My understanding is enemies spawn off screen from the player correct? So in order to make them spawn near you people lava bomb the off screen areas thus allowing the spawns to happen on screen...
  18. Azboon

Mobile Mage or Ranger?

I am dipping into Ranger now or at least giving it a go just so I can compare. So far rocking Full Shroom with just the bullet helm so far. Piranha gun, Mega shark, Chain gun, Tsunami bow, Styger, Tactical shotgun and I think that is it? All accessories are Menacing which include Sniper scope...
  19. Azboon

Mobile Frost Moon Difficulty

I have an arena setup with traps running off an engine only issue is they do not damage the enemies so what is the point? I only risk damaging myself hehe.
  20. Azboon

Mobile Frost Moon Difficulty

Best I have managed with a mage setup solo with no traps since they do not work on mobile is wave 13-14. Pumpkin is a cake walk in comparison as far as getting into the final waves. Seems only the frost moon event takes tons more kills to progress.
Back
Top Bottom