Search results for query: *

1. runner2001jph

Grab Terraria during the Autumn Sale on Steam!

Ah, dungeon guardian I remember my first time exploring the dungeon.. *shudders, anyway how are you going to troll? Teleporters, or telling them to 'grab some loot in the dungeon'. Well... There is no controller support for 1.3 on PC yet. The latest controller mod is 1.2.4 as far as I can see...
  2. runner2001jph

Biomes & Nature General Ocean Expansion

Okay, I know I might be suggesting a bit much, but here are some cool things I think can be added Air Bouy Type:Consumable (maybe accesory) Tooltip: (can't think of one now :/ may edit on it) Rarity: Blue Sell Value: 3 Gold Crafting: It is crafted using a beach ball and the breathing rod. Some...
  3. runner2001jph

That's sort of what I was imagining. How cool it would look. Almost like the sudden change in atmosphere that the Moon Lord gives where everything around you changes completely. It would also give a better use for the Jellyfish Neckless and its upgrades. Having a little island to fish off of...
  4. runner2001jph

I know, something like this would help the immersion a lot. I'm currently doing a fishing play through (thanks 1.3!) and the ocean gets really bland quick if you live by it... in a small world the ocean is only around 100-200 blocks long. Having it expand about another 300 blocks in a small...
  5. runner2001jph

Game Mechanics Lock chests

While this is true, it doesn't change griefing that can be caused on console, iOS, and public servers of people getting a chest putting a single item in it, and then locking it forever so no one can ever remove it. I know you need precautions for setting up a server and griefing can happen, but...
  6. runner2001jph

Game Mechanics Lock chests

Hmm I have some questions about this. Is it an option upon putting down a chest? Or a sort of menu near the loot all buttons? Will you be able to black and white list players? Just things to think about... This could also be VERY trolly. What if a person joins a world puts down a chest locks it...
  7. runner2001jph

Weapons & Equip Broken Hero Swords are no longer rare trash

Ahh I get it now, I thought it was like a potion in reading at first. There is still the issue of accidentally using as a consumable like if a new person was going to the guide to see what it's used for and then accidentally miss clicking the box and consuming it.
  8. runner2001jph

Weapons & Equip Broken Hero Swords are no longer rare trash

I don't really like the idea of using the Broken Hero Sword as a potion as well as a the ingredient for a good sword... I would think you might accidentally use it while crafting, and when you auto buff during the solar eclipse after you get a sword. BAM, there goes your sword. :/ the Terrablade...
  9. runner2001jph

NPCs & Enemies Super Star

Hmm, the idea is kind of ok in my opinion... A few suggestions. First off it being able to spawn first night in hardmode and deal 200 damage is very OP 100 would be fine. Just getting hit by this boss would destroy players. Especially Melee because Early Hardmode Melee weapons pretty much force...
  10. runner2001jph

Ok I like this idea I have a few questions though. Is the city in something mabye like a Air proof bubble, I wouldn't want to fight a boss while drowning. Can Remove the number of sharks. It seems overkill maybe not 7 sharks. :/ Ok now with that response here are some trench mob ideas. (YAY)...
  11. runner2001jph

Weapons & Equip Cutting Laser: Multi-Type Tool and Weapon

Hmm... So would this prevent you from mining if you had no mana?
  12. runner2001jph

Weapons & Equip Staff of Staff

Hmm maybe he will 'caw' and make of a shock wave of damage that spreads out and the further away from Crowna the less damage the 'caw' does? It would kind of fit the way he sprites and stuff with a pretty smooth looking shock wave fading out. Tell me f you like this. I don't want it to be a...
  13. runner2001jph

Well first off getting this as expert exclusive would seem unfair to the summoner class as it is already one of the hardest classes to even use, especially in expert mode. The treasure bag idea Needs you to defeat moon lord in expert and seems unfair to summoners who don't want to take 300...
  14. runner2001jph

Weapons & Equip Dual Liquid Tanks

Hm, ok the Jetpacks were more of just a reference to Super Mario Sunshine then anything really useful. I think I might change this up a bit. I was going to name them Dual (whatever liquid it was) Pack but that would use the word Dual to much. If you want to change the name to something, feel...
  15. runner2001jph

Weapons & Equip Dual Liquid Tanks

Moving around liquids in Terraria is a pain... You either need to; A. Get huge amounts of buckets to carry around any liquid. B. Get lucky and get the bottomless water bucket which only lets you get water. C. Get a very long length of wire connecting two pipes. D. Duplicate liquids using a...
  16. runner2001jph

Weapons & Equip Pre-HM Sword Upgrades

And that's why they added dungeon crates! So if RNG isn't in your favor you can fish up some more Muramasas! (It's new to 1.3)
  17. runner2001jph

Weapons & Equip Staff of Speed

Ahh, true sorry my bad I thought you meant maxed out they might do 1,000 DPS sorry. This weapon does look extremely overpowered and more of a joke though.
  18. runner2001jph

Well a maxed out stardust dragon can reach up to 5,000 DPS against the Twins... and this IS post Moon-Lord. EDIT: My bad Stardust dragon got nerfed so this info is a bit invalid
  19. runner2001jph

Mabye since its S̶o̶n̶i̶c̶ a generic blue hedgehog it could gain 10% speed for every hit, max out at an extra 200% speed and must hit an enemy within 5 seconds or the buff will cancel....
  20. runner2001jph

I already had a Beta Tester Part before. I just added a place for the Sprite since there is SO many Beta Testers I didn't want to fill up the page with different sprites. I might get rid of the Beta Tester summon thing if there is too Many people beta testers, because if it could clutter up the...
Back
Top Bottom