Search results for query: *

1. Catcoon321

Items Add Lava Charm to the Shadow Chest Loot Table

I'm aware. From some of my previous playthroughs, I can say that it seems like unless you are specifically farming for the Magma Stone, you are very unlikely to get it. It is a more likely drop in Hardmode from the Lava Bats, but by that point the only real use for the Lava Charm is for the...
  2. Catcoon321

Items Add Lava Charm to the Shadow Chest Loot Table

Could Lava Charms perhaps be added to the Shadow Chest loot table? It would make a lot more sense then just finding them in random chests towards the bottom of the world, and should give players a more reliable way of getting one, apart from having to fish for crates in Hell.
  3. Catcoon321

Working as Designed Diamond Staff cannot be crafted with Gold Bars

Alright, understood. Once again, thank you!
  4. Catcoon321

Oh, okay. I never knew that. Thank you! It isn't a bug then, like you had mentioned, so is there some way for me to delete this thread? I'm relatively new to the forums.
  5. Catcoon321

So is it intentionally designed so that only Platinum can be used to craft staves? If so, why? Seems like a very weird design choice. I thought Platinum and Gold were simply counterparts of one another, and had no differences beside their name.
  6. Catcoon321

Yes, however this shouldn't be a problem in the first place. Also, I'm doing a challenge run where the whole surface is Crimson, so Shimmer isn't super easily accessible. That is a temporary solution, though. I ended up just taking from another world, because I should've been able to craft it...
  7. Catcoon321

**REPORTED** [ALL] Crimson Torch Flickering in Crimson Chambers

If Crimson Torches are placed on the Crimstone Walls within Crimson Chambers, the Crimson Torch lighting effect can be seen flickering, but only when your character is moving. This is much more noticeable and somewhat disorienting when they are placed in somewhat large quantities. If this could...
  8. Catcoon321

Hi! I had been working to create a Diamond Staff today, to see how good they are, and after talking to the Guide, I learned that in my world I cannot craft them, because of something that is likely an oversight. The crafting recipe for the Diamond Staff requires 10 Platinum Bars, and 8 Diamonds...
  9. Catcoon321

Items Mushroom Fishing Crates

I don't think this would be a half-bad idea, I just think that some new items would need to be introduced to the Glowing Mushroom Biome in order for fishing for these crates to be worthwhile.
  10. Catcoon321

Weapons & Equip Some interesting reforge ideas for the new update

These seem too overpowered, especially when you take into account the fact that multiple of these items could be stacked with each other.
  11. Catcoon321

Items The pink pearl needs to be less rare

Pink Pearl isn't necessarily used for the Greater Luck Potion, as it can be thrown into a pool of shimmer to create the Galaxy Pearl, which permanently increases the user's luck stat by 0.03 points, and therefore slightly increases the drop chance for items. Greater Luck Potion does the same...
  12. Catcoon321

Items Armor penetration potion

I think this would be an okay idea, but because of how armor piercing works, 3 points added to armor penetration would only cause 1.5 less points of damage to be blocked out by defense. This should probably be a little bit higher, but other than that it seems like an okay idea. I could be...
  13. Catcoon321

Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know!
  14. Catcoon321

Weapons & Equip Expert item combinations?

I think it would be interesting to see something like this, but the problem with this is the balancing. If Expert Mode accessories were allowed to be combined, it could lead to some pretty overpowered accessories, which in turn, would make them outshine any other accessories. In the end, it all...
  15. Catcoon321

I could be wrong, but I believe that gnomes and torch luck should increase your odds of getting a Pink Pearl. Either way, I still agree that they are far too rare for their own good. Especially with the method of acquiring them being fishing, which is already a rather time consuming process.
  16. Catcoon321

Items Clentaminator could use an update, or a buff

Looking back on it, Clentaminator doesn't require as much grinding as I made it out to be, although I do still feel like for it sort of seeming like what is supposed to be THE solution to Crimson/Corruption and Hallow spread, it doesn't always seem reasonably accessible. I think the thread...
  17. Catcoon321

Yeah, fair enough. Although, I can also see the side of people just wanting it to be gone, although with the amount of effort eradicating Crimson, Corruption, and Hallow would take it isn't really worthwhile.
  18. Catcoon321

This is more about managing the spread in Hardmode than anything, I believe. Not about the achievement necessarily. That is a very effective method of getting this achievement.
  19. Catcoon321

The only fact that you have presented me with is that if I want to use the Clentaminator effectively then I should grind out money, which is one of the exact problems mentioned in my original post. That doesn't particularly mean anything towards the argument. Other people have presented me with...
  20. Catcoon321

Thanks for once again proving you do not understand the point of this thread, or what I am trying to say. I'm going to actually stop talking now, unless you have an even worse response later on. Also, please stop putting words in my mouth. Please and thank you! Also, if we're bragging about our...
Back
Top Bottom