Items Clentaminator could use an update, or a buff

Feel free to act as though you have won the argument, though. Obviously you're just SO much better at the game than I am, and you can snap your fingers and conjure up as many platinum coins as you need. You seem very close minded, and don't seem to care about the game being more accessible to people who don't have as much time to waste on the game as yourself. Funny how all of my points are invalid to you, but the moment I make a statement against one of your points you be a baby about it, and act as though I'm ruining the game by requesting that something has its price lowered by a slight amount.
Hi @Catcoon321, telling others that they are close-minded and they are acting like a baby isn’t acceptable here. When the discussion goes from debating points into describing what’s wrong with another person or their attitude, things have crossed the line. Debate the topic, not the person.

Reading skill check failure too. The powder have very peculiar spot in the sequence I've described. Maybe instructions that detailed are still unclear. May-be I have to speak slow-er. Ve-ry-slow.

Note to moderation team, just in case: how am I expected to react in a situation where the theme gets derailed by people with "I don't need Quality of Life here so noone should have it" attitude?
Hi there @EustaceCS, this kind of snarky and disparaging talk isn’t needed. There’s never a good reason to try to put down other members. If the discussion is frustrating because others don’t view certain points to be as valuable as they are to you, it could be a sign that it’s fine to agree to disagree - especially if the frustration is going to lead into being snarky and devolves into a jabbing match.

Kelp had already let the thread know it’s time to tone it down, that includes everyone posting here, not just the members that were quoted. Please feel free to engage in strong discussion about the game - that’s what we want here - but if you feel like the discussion is going in circles or beating dead horses, that’s the time to be the solution and disengage.

My problem isn't with missing blocks, it's more with the amount of money that has to be tossed down the drain to make the Clentaminator useful at all. I'm willing to bet that anyone who has used the Clentaminator can agree on the fact that the Clentaminator truly isn't worth the money in its current state.
You can contain the evil... you dont need to completely clear it immediately all at once

But also, I had a suggestion that would help this issue Monolith that toggles Evil Spread (post moon lord)

Why does everyone here want to purify hardmode worlds?
If you want the achievement, just generate a small world and blow up evil biomes with your endgame character,
and if you want pure NPC houses, just use sunflowers!

Why does everyone here want to purify hardmode worlds?
If you want the achievement, just generate a small world and blow up evil biomes with your endgame character,
and if you want pure NPC houses, just use sunflowers!
This is more about managing the spread in Hardmode than anything, I believe. Not about the achievement necessarily. That is a very effective method of getting this achievement.

I've said all in past posts.

I don't like grind myself, but it's one thing when it's really long and torturous, but it's another thing when it's, if present, it's in a very small amount.

Okay, better just end it here.
Looking back on it, Clentaminator doesn't require as much grinding as I made it out to be, although I do still feel like for it sort of seeming like what is supposed to be THE solution to Crimson/Corruption and Hallow spread, it doesn't always seem reasonably accessible. I think the thread became far to heated, and messages became a bit passive-aggressive. I will accept responsibility for that, at least for our chain of threads, as it seems like I may have been the one who started that. I just think that the culmination of all of the grinding that is required to get powerful accessories and weapons is a bit too much. I think a balance needs to be found between it being far too expensive to being reasonably expensive, while still not making biome spread insanely easy to manage. Once again, I apologize for my behavior in previous posts, and I will leave it at that for now. I can also sort of see how reducing the cost could potentially make biome spread too easy to manage, though.

Back
Top Bottom