Search results for query: *

• Users: Artized
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Artized

Game Mechanics A Fair Nerf to Lifesteal without Invalidating Them

Ever since the Spectre Armor and Vampire Knives were a thing, there's been a controversy over their lifesteal abilities and, over time, they've gone through a myriad of nerfs/buffs. Recently, people are in uproar about the dreaded Moon Bite debuff, which completely removes the lifesteal effects...
  2. Artized

Weapons & Equip Potential Lunatic Cultist Drops (Expert or otherwise)

Currently (1.3.0.5), the Lunatic Cultist only drops his mask, trophy, and the Ancient Manipulator along with some potions and coins. He is also uniquely the only boss without a treasure bag and Expert Item in Expert Mode. Since he is my favorite boss, I have a few ideas as to what he could...
  3. Artized

Game Mechanics More ways to obtain Heart Crystals

When myself and 5 friends started new characters on a new world of Terraria, we encountered a major problem in that we struggled to obtain Heart Crystals in order to progress through the game and enter Hardmode. Right now, Heart Crystals randomly spawn underground as solid objects that are...
  4. Artized

Game Mechanics Remove Summon AI: Right-Click to Summon, Left-Click to Attack (or vice-versa)

EDIT: Credit to Baconfry who thought of this before me: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/manual-targeting-for-summoners.374/ Currently, the player can only control how many of what minion they can summon using summon items. After that, each minion has a set AI that it follows to...
Back
Top Bottom