Search results for query: *

1. Shilaila

Blocks & Decoration Custom Flags

The item could be used infinitely tho so you only need to craft one, that could make it slightly more better.
  2. Shilaila

If banners are to be added to the game ever, they would also need to add bleach or borax along with them to remove the patterns off the banner. Maybe the borax could also be able to be used to remove colour from npc clothes and let you, the player, dye the npc clothes with something I think...
  3. Shilaila

Think I have terraria monomania. Irl I have a pretty big family and I’m getting hyperfixated on...

Think I have terraria monomania. Irl I have a pretty big family and I’m getting hyperfixated on drawing sketches and playing this game and I feel like I’ve fallen into quite a rut so I’m going to go cold turkey on all terraria related stuff and spend more time with family for a bit. Not sure...
  4. Shilaila

PC If you had to pick one npc to brutally boil in a pit of Lava, which one would you choose?

In vanilla : goblin tinkerer In thorium: the cobbler (bc he was a weird name and probably has a foot fetish) In calamity: drunk princess (bc I’m not an alcoholic)
  5. Shilaila

This is actually ingenious, just wondering you could be able to make the flags semi animated by using special dyes such as midnight rainbow dye, hades dye, or nebula dye .
  6. Shilaila

Weapons & Equip Combine winged slime with unicorn mount to get a pegasus mount

This mount is pretty much the predecessor to the kelpasus mount I came up with in a another post just saying
  7. Shilaila

Biomes & Nature Add ocean biome chest and new mini structure (concept art)

It think the lore behind how the dungeon enemies managed to shack up underneath the ocean could be long ago in terraria history after Cthulhu’s presence made the ocean devoid of life, an new naval regiment of the dungeon made up of remand prisoners who were residents of the ocean that still had...
  8. Shilaila

Biomes & Nature Ocean Update

I just made a post all about how religious could improve the ocean biome with new features you should check it out if you interested.
  9. Shilaila

Don’t mind the attachment at the end of the post that’s just an old sprite I forgot to delete.
  10. Shilaila

In the 1.4 update the desert biome chest was introduced into the game, 1.4.5 is on the way, and I think it would be a good time to add a new biome chest. I will try to describe all the concept art I came up with. The ocean caves already in game aren’t very interesting and tbh only make the...
  11. Shilaila

Other Separate menu for change resolution.

I like this suggestion. May be you could access the resolution setting quickly by pressing a specific key binds or buttons on ur controller if your on console while in the menu.
  12. Shilaila

Weapons & Equip Terragrim and Arkhalis rebalance

True, I think the Arkalis in particular definitely needs a buff as you get it after killing mech bosses using treasure bags but yet it can bearly take down the destroyer. They should make the weapon look more like the crissaegram that it is based on from Castlevania...
  13. Shilaila

Weapons & Equip Improvements to several early game tools and weapons for later game

You’d probably need a limit to how far the breathing rod weapon can extend. I was just thinking about how cool it sounds. It could be obtained from an ocean chest which spawns in a small submerged ruined temple or something at the bottom of one of those sea caves that could be unlocked post...
  14. Shilaila

Weapons & Equip Venus Magnum bullet parity

I read the fandom wiki so I probaly wrong in that case
  15. Shilaila

Weapons & Equip Improvements to several early game tools and weapons for later game

It would be cool if the upgrade umbrella with spectre bars lets you dash a phase through blocks and deal damage. Very cool ideas.
  16. Shilaila

Weapons & Equip Venus Magnum bullet parity

I’m pretty sure they do turn muskets balls, tungsten balls, and silver balls into high velocity bullets bc I’m just after reading the wiki and that’s what it said.
  17. Shilaila

Items Owl zappers

I’m sure PETA would love owl zappers. I do agree with you though that terraria owls are kinda weird tho
  18. Shilaila

Weapons & Equip Combine winged slime with unicorn mount to get a pegasus mount

The equestria comb is an item that summons the pegasus which has the abilities of the unicorn and the winged slime merged together. It is crafted at a crystal ball using the slimy pillion + unicorn + 8 soul of night + 8 soul of flight. It’s tooltip is: “it’s fluttery and timid” (Concept art ...
  19. Shilaila

Terraria State of the Game - April 2024

1.4.5 be looking peatastic so far
  20. Shilaila

Game Mechanics Since npcs are so weak in the late game, I think it would be cool if banners affected them and not just the player

It would be funny if the effect worked on every npc besides the angler bc he gets on my nerves and if the angler wanted the banner effect to work on him he would have to give the terraria fishing quest loot
Back
Top Bottom