Search results for query: *

• Users: Feaw
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Feaw

PC 1.4 Drunk World, Cultists not spawning

As the title says, I'm playing on a drunk world in the latest PC version. I've beaten Golem and Skeletron, world is Journey mode (spawn rates are 1.0) and in hard mode, there's no invasion or event going on. Dungeon shouldn't be changed too much from generation as far as I know. EDIT: I fixed...
  2. Feaw

Working as Designed Unholy Trident old damage value

According to the official wiki and changelog, the Unholy Trident is supposed to have 95 base damage instead of 73, and yet it has 73 in my game.
  3. Feaw

Game Mechanics Sandstorm prerequisites

Pretty much all events in the game have at least one prerequisite to balance the game. Sandstorms can occur on the first day and first time entering a desert biome. To players with no adequate equipment or skills, the Angry Tumblers and harsh winds heavily hindering movement [and increased...
  4. Feaw

Game Mechanics Togglable treasure detection for the Metal Detector

In its current form, the Metal Detector simply shows the most valuable treasure spotted nearby (Life Fruit > Heart Crystal > HM ores > Chests > NM ores > Pots). However, this seems kind of flawed in certain situations. For example, once you have maxed out your HP with heart crystals, they serve...
  5. Feaw

Map-Adventure The Marine Thieves [Early Demo]

Greetings Terrarians! I present to you a short demo of the adventure map I am currently working on; The Marine Thieves. --Backstory-- A craven crew of pirates has been kidnapping and torturing innocent seafarers, fishermen and tourists along the coast. Their gaze is set on one thing only...
  6. Feaw

Falling Sand Issue

So I am working on an adventure map, and at one point I have sand falling down, creating a path down into a cave/temple. I am using a spear trap with cobwebs to make the sand fall, and I dug a little hole for the sand to settle into so that it makes the desired shape. Except... the amount of...
  7. Feaw

Maps Falling Sand Issue

So I am working on an adventure map, and at one point I have sand falling down, creating a path down into a cave/temple. I am using a spear trap with cobwebs to make the sand fall, and I dug a little hole for the sand to settle into so that it makes the desired shape. Except... the amount of...
Back
Top Bottom