Search results for query: *

1. SeriousAmaro

Other The Italian translation is abysmal! --- I offer my help!

I get a reply like that every time I point out something I would change in a game eheh! The tools we have at our disposal are amazing if you can handle them, and thankfully I was able to make a satisfying resource pack with tons of fixes and changes
  2. SeriousAmaro

It is too late.. in the sense that I have already done it! These features should be default language, not a resource pack though... thanks anyway!
  3. SeriousAmaro

Yup, that's what I'm trying to do here :D
  4. SeriousAmaro

It would be an idea, but I don't know where to start.. are there any tools or resources I can use?
  5. SeriousAmaro

Hi, I'm SeriousAmaro, I'm close to getting my language degree at Roma Tre University, and I'm also a small Italian YouTuber, mostly bringing Terraria content. I've always played the English version since its release until I started making Italian tutorials, and I noticed how terrible the...
  6. SeriousAmaro

Portfolio/Multi-Topic SeriousAmaro Mods

From now on, you are my favorite person, period. <3 Thank you so much, if I'll manage to assemble a team to create mods, I'll gladly use them and mention the creator of course!
  7. SeriousAmaro

Portfolio/Multi-Topic SeriousAmaro Mods

Welcome to SeriousAmaro Mods ideas! Recruiting campaign! Do you like spriting? What about coding? Interested in making my suggestions for the game a fully-fledged mod(s)? Good for you, 'cause I'm assembling a team for it, be sure to contact me! Here you'll find different, labeled ideas that...
  8. SeriousAmaro

Cant get torch god favor

No problem! Thanks for your time, really :pirateindifferent:
  9. SeriousAmaro

Cant get torch god favor

Thanks for the support, it was a file issue apparently. Didn't have the stone anyway, I sent pics of my inventory before 😅
  10. SeriousAmaro

Cant get torch god favor

Ok, got it! I check the file integrity from Steam, apparently, I was missing exactly one file, I've reinstalled it and it worked instantly, as soon as I got to the arena, maybe something went missing during the update? for those who can't get the event to work, check your game integrity files.
  11. SeriousAmaro

Cant get torch god favor

Oh yes (I failed to mention it when I said I created a new world)
  12. SeriousAmaro

Cant get torch god favor

I've tried with 100+ on solid blocks, 100+ on platforms, 100+ on walls and 100+ mixed places.. something's wrong 😅 still doesn't work
  13. SeriousAmaro

Cant get torch god favor

Thanks for the answer, everything checks out. I have no doubt the event works, it's just that I don't know it doesn't for me. I've attached my recent attempt, over 200 torches, inventory doesn't have the God's Favor (again, I never had it), cavern layer, journey mode (master difficulty)...
  14. SeriousAmaro

Cant get torch god favor

I've tried everything as well and it won't budge Surface, underground and caverns layer; Regular, ice biome, jungle biome, mushroom biome; In between 200 and 0 Surface, 0 and 200 Underground, around 400 Caverns; 100+ regular torches, 100+ ultrabright, 100+ mixed torches; 1.4.0.1 world, 1.4.0.3...
  15. SeriousAmaro

Weapons & Equip Ideas for weapons, armors changes and additions.

It's a lot to take in, I personally disagree with many of them, but I'll try to explain to the best of my abilities. ---Melee Weapons--- Mostly unnecessary like Stylish Scissors (people will be mad), Mandible Blade, or Slap Hand. I get the ideas behind, but they either don't fit the game...
  16. SeriousAmaro

Items Boss flawed bestiary entry and inconsistencies

To be honest, I started compiling this data assuming Dreadnautilus had a treasure bag a correspondent relic, I was a little bit shocked when I discovered it's considered just a rare creature, he even drops a banner I think.
  17. SeriousAmaro

Items Boss flawed bestiary entry and inconsistencies

Hi everyone! As of 1.4 the community can legitimately divide monsters by categories, thanks to the bestiary. For example, we can say Dreadnautilus, Paladin, and Mothron are not bosses nor mini-bosses, but just rare mobs (that also have a banner, which bosses don't have). However, there are...
  18. SeriousAmaro

Game Mechanics Suggestions and ideas to balance existing Terraria content/mechanics

Well, I didn't know about Cenx tweet, maybe things will change in the future, I don't know, a man can dream anyway! My suggestions are just personal changes I would like to see, without any expectation; I know it require some reworking but that is exactly what you need to do when you update a...
  19. SeriousAmaro

Game Mechanics Suggestions and ideas to balance existing Terraria content/mechanics

I guess is more crucial for a throwing player, that doesn't exist yet :happy: Jokes aside I personally never used Light Disc after 1.1, other weapons supplement the boss necessities better (Dao of Paw, Chain Guillotines, Ice Sickle, Hel-Fire/Amarok) and If changes of this sort (like swapping a...
  20. SeriousAmaro

11th of June, 2020 Edit: I've created a better and simpler post to follow, updated with 1.4 content! Link: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/seriousamaro-mini-mods.94145/ Hi everyone, I'm InfectedAmaro, long-time Terraria enthusiast player. I'd like to share my ideas regarding the...
Back
Top Bottom