Search results for query: *

1. Starblast16

Project Hyrule Castle

Greetings everyone. I am undertaking a project to make my own version of Hyrule Castle. I've searched it on here and it seems like no one else has done something like this before, oddly enough. I'll be sure to show the progress over time. If you have any suggestions on how to improve it feel...
  2. Starblast16

tModLoader The Equilibrium Mod (Coder's Wanted!)

I originally suggested this as an addition to the vanilla version of the game but that's not gonna happen. So I've decided to look for someone who is willing to make a mod featuring Equilibrium. I've already got a fair amount of info on how Equilibrium should work thanks to my friend @DJEN and...
  3. Starblast16

Items [Sprites] More Holdable Candles and Candle Sprite adjustments

I honestly think that there should be more holdable candles because I just like how they look. I think it should be possible to make candles from almost all types of torches. I also like the nice handle on the Peace candle and I thought that the other candles, including the Water Candles and the...
  4. Starblast16

Weapons & Equip Weapon Special Attacks

I was thinking about Terraria Weapons when I was hit with inspiration! I think there should be Special Attacks for at least some of the various weapons in Terraria. And by special attacks I mean really strong attacks with special effects that have a cooldown timer. The timer should probably be...
  5. Starblast16

Weapons & Equip Equilibrium, The Terra Blade's True Form

I think that now that there are weapons stronger than the Terra Blade, it's about time for it to get an upgrade. My idea is sort of like the tired idea of the True Terra Blade, but better. It'll work as a good alternative to the Meowmere which is, in all honesty, pretty silly of a weapon. Behold...
  6. Starblast16

Weapons & Equip The True Terra Blade

This tread is done, the idea has been moved to the following thread: Equilibrium, The Terra Blade's True Form
Back
Top Bottom