Search results for query: *

1. Chocosta

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

I wasn't sure I wanted to participate due to my drawing skills but when I look at the other contestants' drawing and seeing they tried inspired me to jump in. Anyway, onto the vanity set I want to see appear in Terraria : The idea behind the Rainbiome set is to represent most (if not all)...
  2. Chocosta

Red Alert...

Red Alert...
  3. Chocosta

All bets are off for the Net neutrality in the US now, let's hope that 83% of Americans not...

All bets are off for the Net neutrality in the US now, let's hope that 83% of Americans not wanting it to end is enough... Good luck guys..
  4. Chocosta

Time to break the Internet and repel the FCC and their anti-Net Neutrality shenanigans.

Time to break the Internet and repel the FCC and their anti-Net Neutrality shenanigans.
  5. Chocosta

Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest Winners Announcement

Congratulations to all the grand winners/runner-ups of this contest ! I enjoyed trying something that I was not good at, (that is, drawing). Next time I think I'll just stick to making Hearthstone cards. That's it, got nothing more to say... ... Alright, fine, I feel sad not having won the...
  6. Chocosta

Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest!

What I feel scared about right now is the way the number of participants dwindle from contest to contest. 2 years ago, we had around 200 entries. Last year, we had 100 entries. And now we have between 50 and 60 entries. I could understand a part of it for last year : The rewards were not as big...
  7. Chocosta

I said I may pass up on this contest, but later in the month, I realized I would regret it if I didn't participate so I did something to show that, even though I do not play too much of Terraria anymore, my love for the game hasn't died down. I literally drew the Lord and the Golem based on the...
  8. Chocosta

Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest Submission Thread

My entry goes under the Artwork section. This is a drawn trio of the 3 representatives of the 3 main celestial bodies that are represented in the game and that are the Sun, the Moon, and Terraria. (The photos have been taken with a phone that sucks at taking photos, sorry for this, I don't...
  9. Chocosta

Although I did participate to the other contests, I may just pass up on this one, for 3 reasons : -I am only good at thinking about how to turn terraria into hearthstone (though I gave up on this due to reasons I'll keep for myself) ; -I already turned bosses into hearthsone cards for the second...
  10. Chocosta

If the above user's profile pic was a NPC, what would one of their quotes be?

"Genie, make it so people stop making fun of my attire !"
  11. Chocosta

Google Picture war!

OOPS, Sorry. Didn't mean to do that.
  12. Chocosta

Google Picture war!

I "may" have poked a few holes with this.
  13. Chocosta

Google Picture war!

No more sipping for you.
  14. Chocosta

CC Creation Compendium #51

Again, more entries to be looked at, more pleasure for the eyes. Hard to have some favourites among the best of them :)
  15. Chocosta

Hope I am not too late for this month's compendium : [img] (Also, don't mind the Depositphotos...

Hope I am not too late for this month's compendium : (Also, don't mind the Depositphotos stuff in the back ground of it. Hero power image is an achievement image from the game.)
  16. Chocosta

tModLoader The Pure Spirit Mod

I like the idea behind it. It helps those who want a cleansed world for maps (or art in general) I will consider using it if I want to build farms or make some Pixel Art. So I'd say, It's a good mod you made there. (Haven't talked about the actual boss because I have no idea about the power...
  17. Chocosta

Google Picture war!

Sorry, but this is not the right image, you took the last one from the previous page ^^
  18. Chocosta

Google Picture war!

19. Chocosta

@Jango_Sierra You may be late to the party on youtube. Look at the comments though, as he...

@Jango_Sierra You may be late to the party on youtube. Look at the comments though, as he explained what made him quit youtube for quite some time.
Back
Top Bottom