Search results for query: *

1. CellarDoor96

Other Screenshot Menu Should Not Show Buffs

I don't think this is a new thing at all, but right now the screenshot menu can be a bit hard to use when you have a lot of buffs, because buff icons are layered over its submenus. To fix this, I'd suggest just not showing buff icons when in screenshot mode. Alternatively, you could just move...
  2. CellarDoor96

**REPORTED** Pumps Convert Everything to Water

Exactly as the title says. Inlet pumps will consume lava and honey, but the outlet pumps produce water instead. Haven't tested this with shimmer but it broke several of my mechanisms that relied on pumping liquids.
  3. CellarDoor96

Working as Designed Breaking News: Jungle Mimic Drops Every Single Block in the Game

Exactly as the title says. I was farming Master Baits from Jungle Mimics and then one of them suddenly, and apparently randomly, just dropped every single block in the game. They dropped in small stacks each between 1 and 5 items, as shown here. Absolutely no idea what caused this. It was...
  4. CellarDoor96

PC Music Randomly Muting

I'm not entirely sure what's causing it, but ever since the last update my game's music (specifically the music, not the SFX or ambience) has been setting itself to 0 occasionally, seemingly at random. Every time it happens I'll notice that I can't hear the music anymore, and then when I go into...
  5. CellarDoor96

Items More Accurate Stardust Dragon Damage

Right now, the Stardust Dragon's damage as displayed on its tooltip is inaccurate - the dragon will never deal the amount of damage it says, even with just 1 segment. This can be confusing for some players, as it makes it difficult to gauge just how strong it is. Obviously damage doesn't always...
  6. CellarDoor96

PC Spanish Localization Issue

So I've been developing a language pack, and although it doesn't deal with the Spanish localization, I noticed while looking through the localization files that there was something weird about the Spanish version of the Frostburn/Frostbite tooltip: What caught my eye was that "25%" since none...
  7. CellarDoor96

Language Pack Better Tooltips

This is a resource pack that revamps the tooltips of over 700 items and buffs, making them clearer, more informative, and more helpful overall. Items now give more precise numbers, include info on previously obscure mechanics, and in some cases have entirely new tooltips meant to help guide new...
  8. CellarDoor96

PC Missing Treasure Bags in Multiplayer

I was playing with a friend today in an expert world, and we killed the Moon Lord for the first time with those characters, but for some reason his treasure bags just didn't drop - for either of us. I know it wasn't a case of losing track of the bag because we saw the hearts and potions drop...
  9. CellarDoor96

PC Mana Cloak visual bug with necklaces

When the Mana Cloak is worn together with necklace accessories such as Cross Necklace or Pygmy Necklace, the necklace sometimes shows and sometimes doesn't, even when it should be visible. Specifically, it shows just fine when walking or jumping, but then when falling, the necklace suddenly...
  10. CellarDoor96

**REPORTED** Resource Pack "Other" Tag Description

So I can't place it, but something feels off about this tag description.
  11. CellarDoor96

Weapons & Equip 1.4.1 Balance Retrospective

So after having a bit of time to play with the current game balance as of 1.4.1.2, I think that the game for the most part is more balanced than ever before, but I do have a few suggestions. Since content development is ended and the devs are moving on to other projects now, these suggestions...
  12. CellarDoor96

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Small Suggestions!

Hello! This is just a list of small suggestions I had that I wanted to compile together to avoid cluttering the forums. Since I know that development is nearing its end, these are only suggestions that can be implemented without creating new content, i.e. no new sprites, mechanics, items, etc...
  13. CellarDoor96

Weapons & Equip Let Stellar Tune & Magic Harp play music on empty mana

Very simple suggestion: let the Stellar Tune and Magic Harp continue playing their sounds even when your mana is empty, just without any projectiles. I know that there are non-weapon versions of them that sound the same, but some may prefer the aesthetics or novelty of the Stellar Tune and Magic...
  14. CellarDoor96

Working as Designed Royal Scepter drawn behind cloaks

Pretty simple: the Royal Scepter, when held, gets layered behind any cloak being worn, giving the illusion that it's either floating next to you or somehow stuck to the outside of the cloak. Tested with Mysterious Cape, Winter Cape, and Crimson Cloak. Dyes don't seem to be a factor, nor order of...
  15. CellarDoor96

Texture Pack Tidusmere

A resource pack I threw together on a whim in like 30 minutes. I'm sorry.
  16. CellarDoor96

PC So You Want to Be a Summoner? (1.3.0.8)

Table of Contents: The Basics Walkthrough: Tier 1: Early Game Tier 2: Bee Gear Tier 3: Imp Staff Tier 4: Early Hardmode Tier 5: Optic Staff Tier 6: Tiki Gear Tier 7: Late Hardmode Tier 8: Stardust Gear So, you want to be a summoner? Well, you’ve come to the right place! This guide will...
  17. CellarDoor96

Wings vs. Mounts

Like the title says, do you prefer to use wings or mounts, and why? Personally, I prefer wings, since mounts are a lot slower vertically and I like to use that vertical ascent speed to help me with dodging. But I know that a lot of people prefer to use mounts like the UFO and the Shrimpy...
  18. CellarDoor96

Map-Survival Axis Mundi

Hello everyone! This is my first major stab at a custom map, so I'd like to get some people's feedback. Basically, this map is just meant to be an enhanced version of the regular Terraria map with a few extra biomes and mini-biomes. It was inspired by a map I played a long time ago whose...
  19. CellarDoor96

Weapons & Equip Lifesteal Changes

Yep, I'm here to talk about lifesteal. "Oh boy," I can already hear some people saying, "here we go again." It's true that lifesteal is a pretty controversial topic in Terraria, because of the way it completely destroyed the balance of the game when it was first added, and then it suffered...
  20. CellarDoor96

Weapons & Equip Throwing Class Overhaul and Hardmode Thrower Stuff

So I've seen a few other suggestions for the throwing class floating around, but I wanted to try my own hand at expanding out this currently lackluster class. Now, first, a disclaimer: I have never actually played a dedicated thrower character, but I'm pretty familiar with how the game works...
Back
Top Bottom