Hello! This is just a list of small suggestions I had that I wanted to compile together to avoid cluttering the forums. Since I know that development is nearing its end, these are only suggestions that can be implemented without creating new content, i.e. no new sprites, mechanics, items, etc.
- I already posted this as another topic, but it would be great if the Magical Harp and Stellar Tune could still make music even on empty mana. That way, they could be used as both a weapon and an instrument, which would give them even more cool factor. Yes there are other instruments that make the same sounds, but their appearance may not appeal to everyone.
- Please give the Meowmere Cart better stats, for example the same stats as the Mechanical Cart (minus the lasers and possibly the added defense)! That way it would still be a nice reward even for Expert players.
- Please let the Digging Molecart work above ground. I know it's supposed to be a mole, but it's also a minecart and right now it's not very useful.
- It feels wrong that Hoppin' Jack doesn't drop pumpkin. On a similar vein, Present Mimics should have a guaranteed present drop, alongside the hearts they already drop.
- Probably the most controversial thing on this list but I feel it would be more appropriate for the Stardust Guardian to be dyed by Critter Shampoo than by the pet slot. Neither one is ideal, but he's definitely more of a minion than a pet.
- Please let the Party Girl sell cake! Probably during parties only. It just seems appropriate and it's not like cake is so good it has to be so annoying to get.
- Related to the above, cake could definitely use a duration buff. Even if it doesn't get upped to 10 minutes like the other buff furnitures, 4 or 5 minutes would still increase its usefulness by a ton.