Weapons & Equip 1.4.1 Balance Retrospective

CellarDoor96

Terrarian
So after having a bit of time to play with the current game balance as of 1.4.1.2, I think that the game for the most part is more balanced than ever before, but I do have a few suggestions. Since content development is ended and the devs are moving on to other projects now, these suggestions are all ones that I think would be pretty easy to implement, i.e. no new items or mechanics, although I'm not a coder so I could be wrong about some of them. Anyway, I don't know how likely the devs are to implement any more balance tweaks at this time, but I think that these changes would definitely help polish off the game and leave it as reasonably balanced as it could be.

All caps because out of everything on this list, this is the thing I personally want the most, lol. Put simply: MORE SPEED PLS. Sure, there are wings that can give you plenty of speed, but it would still be a great QoL improvement if the speed bonuses on the endgame armors were bumped up just a little. At endgame most of your time is spent building or doing other menial things instead of fighting (and when you do fight most things will melt in seconds anyway), so speed bonuses are honestly more appreciated than combat ones. I don't think it would be too much to ask for the Luminite armors to have their speed bumped up to be at least on par with the Tavernkeep armors, so around 20-30% each. I'd suggest 30% for Solar Flare, 20% for the other three.
Its DPS is just not high enough to compensate for its short range, especially considering the Fetid Baghnakhs are available before it and do like twice as much DPS. Honestly, I would suggest tripling, yes tripling, the Arkhalis's base damage, or else increasing its slash size dramatically. By a factor of like 10.
The Bee Cloak just can't compete as a hardmode item right now. I'd suggest that instead of bees, it release wasps similar to the ones fired by the Wasp Gun, which deal roughly twice as much damage and penetrate around 20 enemy defense. That way, they can actually dent hardmode enemies. If this is too strong, then the number of wasps per activation can be capped at 2 in Classic and 3 in Expert/Master instead of the current cap of 3 and 4 respectively, since enemy defense is the problem rather than the item's base DPS.
One of the worst magic weapons, partly because its DPS is just terrible and partly because it needs the target to be near either blocks or the player to hit them. Increasing its damage to around 40, along with roughly doubling the length of the thorns, would help alleviate this.
Even the recent buff just wasn't enough to make it good. Instead of doubling damage on the first hit - or maybe in addition to it - my idea would be to have the Breaker Blade inflict Broken Armor on enemies, halving their defense. This wouldn't necessarily make it better in all situations, but it would give it a niche that would make it worth using alongside other weapons.
It's not trash anymore, but it still needs something to compete with the Firecracker. I suggest having the snowflake tag enemies for 8 or 9 tag damage, instead of dealing it directly, or maybe on top of it.
Still the worst Frost Moon drop, even after its buff in 1.4. Its DPS is so low that I would honestly suggest bumping its damage all the way up to like 100, and even then it still might not be any good. A range increase would help as well, and I'd also suggest letting it inflict Frostburn or Frostbite instead of On Fire for thematic purposes (along with changing its flame color to blue), even though that wouldn't make much difference.
Unlike most other things on this list, I think it's way too strong compared to when you can get it in the game. Making it craftable for the cost of only 1 Fallen Star is just ridiculous for a weapon this potent. I think that, at the very least, it should require a Mana Crystal instead of a Fallen Star, as well as an Anvil for its crafting station. That way, the Wooden Boomerang might actually see some use instead of getting immediately upgraded.
It's not as thoroughly outclassed as the Elf Melter, but it also needs a pretty big boost. I'd actually suggest bumping its damage up to 60, making it the same as the current Elf Melter. Yes, this does mean the Elf Melter is like 3 tiers behind its peers right now in terms of DPS.
There isn't much that could make it good, but I do have a couple of suggestions that could increase the chances of players actually using it: first, giving it immunity to fall damage so it can serve as a replacement for wings (even if it'll still be very janky), and second, making it drop from the Lunatic Cultist instead of the Moon Lord. The Moon Lord already has two other Expert drops anyway while the Cultist has none, so it seems only fair.
Gem hooks are so easy to craft that they make the regular Grappling Hook more or less obsolete, since the Hook used in its recipe is just too rare. To fix this, the Hook should be bumped up to around an 8-10% drop from each enemy that drops it, which should be increased in Expert Mode as well. This would improve the odds that a player will actually find one and use the Grappling Hook before getting 15 of a gem and making something better.
After the introduction of the Celestial Starboard, the Luminite Wings basically have no purpose in Expert and Master modes anymore. They are still useful in Classic, but even in Classic I think the game would benefit from the following simple change: removing the Luminite from the Luminite Wings' recipes. This would make them craftable before the Moon Lord fight, which would give players better mobility in that fight than before, but tbh I think it would benefit the fight as a whole. Sure, it would be easier, but I don't think it would make it that much easier, and imo it would also make it more fun.
Compared to the Last Prism, its only advantage is that it can go through blocks, but by the end of the game there's really no benefit to hiding behind blocks anymore since all major enemies can go through them. Its main weakness is its accuracy, so I suggest giving its projectiles a velocity buff. It needs a pretty big one, so around a 75-100% increase would be a good starting point.
After 1.4 and 1.4.1 buffed the Rainbow Crystal Staff, the Lunar Portal Staff now finds itself basically outclassed. Since there's no longer any incentive to use multiple types of sentries, and the RCS now performs better than the LPS in pretty much every situation, there's no reason ever to use the LPS unless it happens to drop first. I suggest increasing the LPS's base damage to around 90-100, as well as letting it fire 2 or 3 beams at once.
Most items that inflict Confusion are relatively underpowered because so many things are immune to the debuff. Even after their buff in 1.4.1, Nano Bullets are still basically a poor man's Chlorophyte Bullet, despite Chlorophyte being obtainable earlier. I understand that making more things susceptible to Confusion is not feasible since it requires writing a new AI for each enemy, so instead I suggest the following: rather than Confusion, or maybe in addition to it, Nano items inflict Weak, which would reduce the damage, defense, and movement speed of enemies like it does to the player (except it would reduce all enemy damage, not just melee). This might be worse against enemies that aren't immune to Confusion, but since over half of all enemies are immune to it, I think it would be a buff overall. Additionally, Nano Bullets should not have the 34% damage penalty that they get after a bounce.
They both have roughly the same set of problems, namely that they are too inaccurate and stop shooting when trying to catch up to the player, which leaves them both outclassed by the Xeno Staff. Letting them shoot while moving would make for a huge improvement, as would another buff to their projectile velocity.
It's just not good enough to be locked to hardmode tbh, and there's no real way of fixing it without reworking it completely. I would instead suggest making it purchasable post-Skeletron, along with reducing its base damage to around 25.
It's not bad by any means, but it's not all that good, either. The problem is how slow the spores are, along with the fact they can only spawn near blocks and walls. If they could spawn anywhere on the screen, and they chased enemies a bit faster, then the Spore Sac would be more worthy of its status as an expert mode item.
The recent buff to the Stake Launcher made it extremely powerful compared to other weapons of its tier. It makes the Candy Corn Gun basically obsolete, along with other ranged weapons obtained at the same time or later. I suggest reducing its speed and thus its DPS by about 20%, which would mean increasing its use time to 15 instead of 12.
They're definitely not bad, but they're just not as good as the Stardust Dragon. Their main problem is just plain DPS: yes, they fire extra shots at targets you're actively attacking, but not only is this still not enough to keep up, but those extra shots frequently do nothing because the target is still invulnerable from the attack you just hit it with. I'd suggest increasing their fire rate by something like 40-50%. That sounds like a lot, but even then, the Stardust Dragon will still do more DPS; the goal isn't to make the Cells as strong as the Dragon, but rather to close the gap just enough that their crowd control advantages outweigh their lower damage.
A similar case to the Arkhalis, though slightly less dire. But like the Arkhalis, Starlight's DPS, while high, just isn't enough to compensate for its short range, so I'd suggest either increasing its range by about 50% or buffing its base damage to around 100.
Please for the love of god give this autofire. It would be too powerful with autofire and its current stats, so it should be nerfed to around 40 base damage, but it would still be more viable than it currently is due to just how agonizing it is to use. At 40 damage and with autofire, it would also fill the niche of a post-Plantera Megashark which is oddly empty right now.
It's pretty bad. I think either the damage or fire rate of the projectiles should be increased, but also their velocity and/or range needs some help.

I'll probably add more things as they occur to me, but feel free to discuss in the meantime.

Last edited:
So after having a bit of time to play with the current game balance as of 1.4.1.2, I think that the game for the most part is more balanced than ever before, but I do have a few suggestions. Since content development is ended and the devs are moving on to other projects now, these suggestions are all ones that I think would be pretty easy to implement, ie no new items or mechanics, although I'm not a coder so I could be wrong about some of them. Anyway, I don't know how likely the devs are to implement any more balance tweaks at this time, but I think that these changes would definitely help polish off the game and leave it as reasonably balanced as it could be.

After 1.4 and 1.4.1 buffed the Rainbow Crystal Staff, the Lunar Portal Staff now finds itself basically outclassed. Since there's no longer any incentive to use multiple types of sentries even when you have capacity bonuses, and the RCS now performs better than the LPS in more or less every situation, there's no reason ever to use the LPS unless it just happens to drop first. I think that an ideal buff would be something along the lines of letting the LPS fire multiple beams at once, but short of that, increasing its base damage to around 80-100 would also put it in a more comfortable place. (Honestly, I would actually buff both the RCS and LPS to like 180 and 120 damage respectively since they're both still underwhelming compared to other Moon Lord drops - even considering that they're only supposed to be support - but if you're only trying to bring the LPS up to par with the RCS then something like 90 would work.)
Still the worst Frost Moon drop, even after its buff in 1.4. Tbh there is no reason that any item restricted to past Plantera should inflict the basic On Fire debuff, since even by like late prehardmode 4 DPS is negligible. I suggest making it inflict Frostbite like the Frost Armor, along with changing its fire to blue to match.
Even after its speed was buffed, it's still just too slow to be worth it even with its insane range. I suggest bumping its mining speed to like 4. That way it'll still be slower than the Luminite Drills and Luminite Pickaxes/Picksaw + a decent mining speed setup, but not too much slower.
It's not trash anymore, but it still needs a little something to compete with the Firecracker. Ideally something like, having the snowflake tag enemies instead of dealing damage itself, but short of that changing the Frostburn debuff to Frostbite would help give it an edge.
It's better than before but still outclassed by the Xeno Staff, mostly because of its accuracy. I have no idea how difficult this would be to implement, but the best thing for the Tempest Staff would be to have the Sharknadoes try to get closer to enemies before they shoot, to reduce the amount of missed shots. Failing that, I'd honestly just suggest raising the projectile velocity again, because right now it isn't enough.
Pretty much the same critiques as for the Tempest Staff tbh. Minions that shoot projectiles from a distance are inherently worse than minions that chase enemies themselves, because fired projectiles usually don't home and minions don't know how to lead their shots. I'd make the same suggestions for the Pygmies as for the Sharknadoes.
Unlike most of the other items discussed here, I think the Wand of Sparking is now a little too good. Just a little, though. I'd revert either the damage buff or the crit buff from 1.4, because I don't think it really needed both.
All caps because out of everything on this list this is probably the thing I personally want the most, lol. Put simply: MORE SPEED PLS. Sure, there are wings that can give you plenty of horizontal speed, but it would just be a great QoL improvement if the speed bonuses on the endgame armors were bumped up just a little. At endgame most of your time is going to be spent building or doing other menial things, not fighting, and when you do fight most things will melt in seconds anyway, so tbh speed bonuses are more appreciated than combat ones. I don't think it would be too much to ask for the Luminite armors to have their speed bumped up to at least be on par with the Tavernkeep armors, so around 20-30% each. I'd suggest a 30% boost for Solar Flare, 20% for the other three.
After the introduction of the Celestial Starboard, the Luminite Wings pretty much have no purpose in Expert and Master modes anymore. They are still useful in Classic, but I think that even in Classic mode the game would benefit from the following simple change: removing the Luminite from the Luminite Wings' recipes. This would make them craftable before the Moon Lord fight, which would give players better mobility in that fight than before, but tbh I think it would benefit the fight as a whole. Sure it would be easier, but I don't think it would make it that much easier, and imo it would also make it more fun.
Please for the love of god give this autofire.
Its DPS is just not high enough to compensate for its short range, especially considering the Fetid Baghnakhs are available before it and do like twice as much DPS, even considering the defense penetration. Honestly I would suggest tripling, yes tripling, the Arkhalis's base damage, or else increasing its slash size drastically.
A similar case to the Arkhalis, though slightly less dire. But like the Arkhalis, Starlight's DPS, while high, just isn't enough to compensate for its short range, so I'd suggest either increasing its range by about 50% or buffing its base damage to like 90-100.
The Stardust Cells are definitely not bad, but they're just not as good as the Stardust Dragon. Unlike the Tempest and Pygmy Staffs, their projectiles do home, so their problem is not accuracy, but rather just plain DPS. Yes, they fire extra shots at targets you're actively attacking, but the problem is that not only is this still not enough to keep up, but those extra shots frequently do nothing because the target is still invulnerable from the attack you just hit them with. I'd suggest increasing their fire rate, probably by something like 30-50%. That sounds like a lot, but even then, the Stardust Dragon will still do more DPS; the goal isn't to make the Cells as strong as the Dragon, but rather to close the gap just enough that their crowd control advantages will outweigh their lower damage.
It's not bad by any means, but similar to the Elf Melter up above, there's no reason any post-Plantera item should be inflicting the basic Poisoned debuff. At minimum it should be changed to Acid Venom instead, but increasing the damage, velocity, or number of the spores could also help improve this item.
It's pretty bad. I think either the damage or fire rate of the projectiles should be increased, but also their velocity and/or range needs some help.

I'll probably add more things as they occur to me, but feel free to discuss in the meantime.

A lot of stuff I agree with here, a lot of things were probably underbuffed. I do have a few suggestions:

-Tempest/Pygmy Staff: Making it get closer to the enemies before firing would just make it even worse agains trhe fast targets it struggles against. What both *really* need is the ability to fire projectiles even while trying to catch up with the player.

-Wand of Sparking: It’s wierd, because even though this one does great damage for a wood chest item, it has **0 knockback** which is a big hurt so early on in the game. I don’t think it needs any change.

-Venus Magnum: Holy god no, don’t give it autofire! It’s theoretically way overstatted for its tier, and the only thing keeping it from being too strong is no autofire. It’s supposed to be like the handguns anyway. Just needs a damage buff and better ammo conservation.

-Spore Sac: Poison is not the appeal, the appeal is the spore’s ability to deal hundreds of damage in a burst. And Acid Venom isn’t even that fitting. What it really needs is the ability to spawn spores midair so it’s not completely useless in bossfights.

Other than that I agree with most of the suggestions here and agree that pretty much everything listed needs at least a minor buff.

The Stardust Cells are definitely not bad, but they're just not as good as the Stardust Dragon. Unlike the Tempest and Pygmy Staffs, their projectiles do home, so their problem is not accuracy, but rather just plain DPS. Yes, they fire extra shots at targets you're actively attacking, but the problem is that not only is this still not enough to keep up, but those extra shots frequently do nothing because the target is still invulnerable from the attack you just hit it with. I'd suggest increasing their fire rate, probably by something like 30-50%. That sounds like a lot, but even then, the Stardust Dragon will still do more DPS; the goal isn't to make the Cells as strong as the Dragon, but rather to close the gap just enough that their crowd control advantages will outweigh their lower damage.
I think the bigger issue is that the stardust dragon is just too overpowered, this would be like buffing dart guns to compete with the 1.3 daedleus stormbow.

-Venus Magnum: Holy god no, don’t give it autofire! It’s theoretically way overstatted for its tier, and the only thing keeping it from being too strong is no autofire. It’s supposed to be like the handguns anyway. Just needs a damage buff and better ammo conservation.
What if it could autofire, but it was like the Bandit from risk of rain where if you manually click you actually can shoot faster than by holding the button?

A lot of stuff I agree with here, a lot of things were probably underbuffed. I do have a few suggestions:

-Tempest/Pygmy Staff: Making it get closer to the enemies before firing would just make it even worse agains trhe fast targets it struggles against. What both *really* need is the ability to fire projectiles even while trying to catch up with the player.

-Wand of Sparking: It’s wierd, because even though this one does great damage for a wood chest item, it has **0 knockback** which is a big hurt so early on in the game. I don’t think it needs any change.

-Spore Sac: Poison is not the appeal, the appeal is the spore’s ability to deal hundreds of damage in a burst. And Acid Venom isn’t even that fitting. What it really needs is the ability to spawn spores midair so it’s not completely useless in bossfights.

Other than that I agree with most of the suggestions here and agree that pretty much everything listed needs at least a minor buff.

Maybe I should have said the Sharknadoes/Pygmies should get closer while firing, rather than before firing. I think they already can fire while approaching enemies, they just don't approach enough. (Insert your Jojo memes here.) If they can't, then they should, and in fact they should just generally be able to shoot while moving, including when chasing the player as you said.

You may be right about the Wand, its knockback is a drawback, but I still think it's a bit too strong even considering that. Maybe something like 12 base damage would be better than 8, but 14 is just too strong.

I was kind of memeing about the Venus Magnum but really I would rather it get a stat debuff but be autofire than stay as it is. Tbh there really isn't a good reason any weapon that late in the game should lack autofire, let alone a fast-shooting gun.

Spore Sac isn't supposed to be used for bosses, but I agree it would be nice if it could spawn spores anywhere. Would improve its use against invasions as well.

venus magnum is fine as it is... except for its ammo consumtion, it eats ammo a lot faster than the megashark, tact shotgun, and sniper rifle. People are annoyed enough by the lack of autofire you don't need to also make it more expensive.

You may be right about the Wand, its knockback is a drawback, but I still think it's a bit too strong even considering that. Maybe something like 12 base damage would be better than 8, but 14 is just too strong.
A shadewood bow with frostburn arrows has 17 base damage, inflicts a deadlier debuff, has knockback, more range and doesn't cost mana.

I think the bigger issue is that the stardust dragon is just too overpowered, this would be like buffing dart guns to compete with the 1.3 daedleus stormbow.

I don't know, I think the Dragon is fine as it is (although on a non-balance note, I wish it and the Tiger Staff would update their damage tooltip based on their number of summons, so their mechanic isn't so obscure). I guess it might need a minor nerf since the piercing changes in 1.4 benefitted it a lot when it was already good, but I don't think it's needed nearly as much as the other suggestions I listed.

A shadewood bow with frostburn arrows has 17 base damage, inflicts a deadlier debuff, has knockback, more range and doesn't cost mana.

It's also harder to obtain, since it requires going into both the crimson and snow biomes while the Wand can be found in your first wooden chest.

It's also harder to obtain, since it requires going into both the crimson and snow biomes while the Wand can be found in your first wooden chest.
wooden chest also have a 50% chance to contain iron/lead bars, these can be used to make an iron/lead bow which have the same stats as a shadewood bow. You can then use the torches in the chest to make flaming arrows for 15 base damage, still higher than the wand.

wooden chest also have a 50% chance to contain iron/lead bars, these can be used to make an iron/lead bow which have the same stats as a shadewood bow. You can then use the torches in the chest to make flaming arrows for 15 base damage, still higher than the wand.

Hmm, that's true. However, to craft a Lead or Iron Bow you have to have an Anvil, which also requires a Furnace, and you won't get the materials to make all of those things from a single chest. I do get your point, though.

Even after its 1.4 buff, it's still not really worth the slot. I would suggest bumping up the duration of its honey buff to something like 15 or 20 seconds. This would be the equivalent of reducing any hit by 15-20 damage, since you would recover that much over time, but with the downside of it not being instant. This buff would also apply to all of its tinkers.
In addition to the buff suggested above for the Honey Comb, the Bee Cloak also needs a further buff if it's going to compete as a hardmode item. I'd suggest that its bees deal twice as much damage as they currently do, possibly with some defense penetration, so that it can actually make a dent in hardmode enemies. This would only affect the Bee Cloak, not the other items in its family.
Buffing things like bee damage and honey duration will allow you to abuse it and deal insane amounts of damage. What should happen is the bees' stats should scale with damage taken, allowing you to still eliminate enemies that hit you when you're distracted, but prevent "cheesing".
The velocity and range definitely need buffs, so that the projectiles can actually hit enemies, but the fire rate and damage are okay. The main thing that this accessory is good at is knocking enemies away from you, so the damage dealt doesn't matter much.

The Hive Pack change will only work if the bees are given separate piercing frames so they don’t interrupt your own weapons, but it’s a good idea.

Blood Thorn’s weakness is not just how situational it is but also how poor its stats are. Everything it can do is done better by Life Drain and Blood Thorn’s DPS is piss poor. It *definitely* needs a damage buff. Rither a smaller (but still decent) damage buff and made less situational (possibly by making thorns come from the cursor instead of player when in midair), or a much larger damage buff and keeping it situational.

Bees deal so little damage, that they end up reducing damage instead of increasing it due to immunity frame problems. Bees spawned by accessories do not have a damage type so they are not eligible for critical hits or damage boosts from armor or accessories. Accessory spawned bees rely on penetration to increase damage.

Possible bee changes:
  1. Bees get static immunity and no longer block damage from other sources.
  2. Accessory spawned bees always have at least one damage type and become eligible for damage increases and in some cases critical hits.

My take on Bee Cloak: it should make beehives fall from the sky instead of stars, and release bees when the beehives touch the ground. The bees would inherit all the properties of the stars, but only hit once.

I feel like Lunar Portal Staff should aim its beam at the closest target and only move the beam to follow it. Let it move fast enough so that it can keep 100% uptime on its selected target as well. This lets you place it in the air to track things that fly high up or place it on the ground to effectively turn it into a deadly damage floor.

Then you could turn it into the "single target" sentry, and clever positioning lets you mob with it.

Added suggestions for the Breaker Blade, Keybrand, and Gravity Globe.
Buffing things like bee damage and honey duration will allow you to abuse it and deal insane amounts of damage. What should happen is the bees' stats should scale with damage taken, allowing you to still eliminate enemies that hit you when you're distracted, but prevent "cheesing".
In what way would that allow "cheesing" or "insane amounts of damage"? You haven't given any explanation, and I don't see any way that the given numbers could provide more damage than other sources available at the same time.

With that said, scaling bee damage to damage taken is an excellent idea that would allow bee items to remain relevant throughout progression. Something like 10% of the hit's damage per bee would work decently well by my estimation. Also agree with those saying bees should get local immunity, really any damage source that doesn't come directly from a player-used weapon should get local immunity.

My take on Bee Cloak: it should make beehives fall from the sky instead of stars, and release bees when the beehives touch the ground. The bees would inherit all the properties of the stars, but only hit once.
I like this idea, but unless I'm mistaken it would require creating a new projectile, which may be more than the dev team wants to do right now. If that weren't the case, I would be behind it 100%.

In what way would that allow "cheesing" or "insane amounts of damage"? You haven't given any explanation, and I don't see any way that the given numbers could provide more damage than other sources available at the same time.

With that said, scaling bee damage to damage taken is an excellent idea that would allow bee items to remain relevant throughout progression. Something like 10% of the hit's damage per bee would work decently well by my estimation. Also agree with those saying bees should get local immunity, really any damage source that doesn't come directly from a player-used weapon should get local immunity.
Currently, the Star Cloak can deal massive amounts of damage to bosses, with the Minishark (paired with Exploding Bullets) and the right accessories. I don't think that this intentional, it's essentially 1.3 Fetid Baghnakhs 2.0. This became possible because of a bunch of buffs to the Star Cloak: a huge buff to damage, 25 armour penetration, local immunity, and damage scaling in higher difficulties. I don't think that a pre-Hardmode version that could also home would be a good idea.

Spoiler: Gravity Globe There isn't much that could make it good, but I do have a couple of suggestions that could increase the chances of players actually using it: first, giving it immunity to fall damage so it can serve as a replacement for wings (even if it'll still be very janky), and second, making it drop from the Lunatic Cultist instead of the Moon Lord. The Moon Lord already has two other Expert drops anyway while the Cultist has none, so it seems only fair.
In order for gravity globe to be a sidegrade to wings, there are two other things I’d do as well: make it flip the player instead of the whole screen like old Gravity Potions so it isn’t completely disorienting to use, and make it increase player fall speed. Those would let you use it kind of as wings, but sacrificing horizontal mobility for vertical speed, and you could use both at the same time as long as you were willing to drop an accessory slot. Item definitely deserves a buff though, and moving it to Lunatic Cultist is smart.

In order for gravity globe to be a sidegrade to wings, there are two other things I’d do as well: make it flip the player instead of the whole screen like old Gravity Potions so it isn’t completely disorienting to use, and make it increase player fall speed. Those would let you use it kind of as wings, but sacrificing horizontal mobility for vertical speed, and you could use both at the same time as long as you were willing to drop an accessory slot. Item definitely deserves a buff though, and moving it to Lunatic Cultist is smart.
But what about Empress Wings?

Back
Top Bottom