Search results for query: *

1. A

Post your biome Ideas here! Making a customized world!

Name: Hell gate Category: Hell Description: An ash desert with a wide helivator where the entrance to the underground desert would normally be, pools of lava and spikes of obsidian adorn the surface of the desert. Structures: The pit: (Large helivator at the centre of the biome, it is lined...
  2. A

Hey people? What do you think is the hardest Terraria boss?

Skeletron prime puts the moonlord to shame.
  3. A

Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

1) Shadowflame knife, better dps than a megashark, bounces, does DOT, takes no ammo or mana and uses the melee damage type. Its my primary weapon from the start of hardmode all the way to golem. 2) Shadowflame hex doll, just such a fun and creepy attack to use and with an endgame mage build you...
  4. A

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

So slight issue, If you set the world to maximum width while still being at 1200 depth then the surface level is in space...
  5. A

Is summoner at all viable?

The end-game summoning gear, when built for damage, is the highest dps thing in the game by far but getting there is pretty hard.
  6. A

If you could combine two weapons at once

Psycho knife + the martian laser cannon thingy = invisible beam of doom.
  7. A

Endgame Summoner Weapons

I use a 9 segment dragon with a purely damage focused build. If the dragon AI is in a good mood it can kill the moonlord in about 20 seconds.
  8. A

Ever feel cheated?

I always played on mediumcore until about a week ago now I play on softcore because of Medusas; Despite being 'limited' to marble biomes I have been killed by them in: Underground jungle, underground ice biome, normal caverns and hell; in all these cases the map was fully explored and I was...
  9. A

Meowmere vs Star Wrath?

Massive solar eruption has screen wide reach even at high resolution.
  10. A

Favorite/Least favorite lunar event

Solar is my favorite because it is ridiculously easy even without a bunker and Nebula is my most hated because of the damn homing projectiles.
  11. A

Your biggest achievement in Terraria

Recovering my post Moonlord character after a complete and utter corruption of Terraria AND its save files. I shall not be doing the adamantite grind today.
  12. A

PC Martian Madness Probe Help?!?!

a floating platform of 100 Lizard bricks and a water candle in the outer 2 thirds of the map usually nets me a probe within 5 minutes.
  13. A

If you could have any Terraria item in real life...

Solar wings because being able to fly on wings of fire would be awesome, also setting stuff on fire with my wings.
  14. A

Weapons & Equip Bar-rister

Not to be picky but you did use the 'greater than' chevron in place of the 'less than' chevron.
  15. A

Trying to figure out the best in slot is frustrating with so many items.

Dungeon Guardian? with the martian saucer you can kite it like a toy.
  16. A

Trying to figure out the best in slot is frustrating with so many items.

The martian saucer and cute-fisheron can completely replace wings thus freeing up an extra accessory slot, you have to get used to fall damage being a thing again though.
  17. A

PC Crashes have been costing me more than deaths!

Ways in which I loose all the items I happen to be carrying: Death by mob: 1 Lava: 1 Explosives: 2 Save file corruption: 0 Install corruption: 3 Mysterious roleback: 2 Game crashing just after I die destroying otherwise retrievable items: >5 (5 I can remember but definetaly more) Various forms...
  18. A

I got a Slime Staff today

Technically that item is rarer than Arkhalis.
  19. A

Terraria conspiracy theories.

The ancient spirits of light and dark were sealed by the Moon Lord. The pillars are in fact the 4 elements (fire, water, earth and air) and were also sealed by the moon lord, the cultists were charged with protecting the final seal which releases the pillars when it is destroyed by the player...
Back
Top Bottom