Search results for query: *

• Users: Fabsol
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Fabsol

tModLoader The Calamity Mod needs YOU to sprite!

Does your spritework not get enough representation? Do you want to be part of a mod team without the hassle of coding? Well, today may be your lucky break! The Calamity Mod (http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/released-wip-calamity-mod.44065/) is a Released Work-in-Progress mod...
  2. Fabsol

tModLoader Looking for another coder for the Calamity Mod.

Hello everyone, I am currently looking for a co-programmer for the Calamity Mod. You will be credited as an author for this mod as well if you can help. This would entail programming for the following: Basic items. NPCs (enemies, town NPCs, etc.). Bosses (if possible). Weapons (desired...
  3. Fabsol

Boss sprite for Calamity Mod Help!

Hello everyone, This is Drew, the lead coder of the Calamity Mod, and I would like to ask for help with animating the upcoming Plaguebringer Goliath boss! The boss is fully programmed and all we have left to do is the boss animation sprite sheet. Also, I am looking for fairly experienced...
  4. Fabsol

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Latest Version is on the Mod Browser Please visit the Steam Workshop for all the latest Calamity Mod versions: Main Mod: Steam Workshop Music Mod: Steam Workshop Please be advised: - Download the Main Mod AND Music Mod if you want Calamity Music in your game! - If you don't want Calamity Music...
Back
Top Bottom