Search results for query: *

1. G

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I'm having a lot of problems with the Aquatic Depths. On my first world, the depth chest totally glitched and I couldn't open them. On another world, the depths were completely missing, just a huge open space were it should have been.
  2. G

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

For everyone who has been getting the "Requesting world information" Problem, I just fixed it on my computer. The problem for me was, I had a mod that was faulty, making it not work. I disabled the mod and everything worked. This mod is pretty popular, too, and is called Tremor, so try disabling...
  3. G

With what?
  4. G

If you mean pressing on Tmodloader server, where a bunch of text comes up and you choose which world, how many players, and password, I already did that and it had the same problem, I put in the 127.0.0.1 ip and it said requesting world information and just lasted like that forever. My friend...
  5. G

I'm trying to play multiplayer tmodloader, but I'm having a lot of problems. I clicked on Host and Play and it said connecting to server for a few seconds and then Requesting world information, and then nothing, just stuck with that sentence on the screen. I then tried going into the files and...
  6. G

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I'm having a lot of problems with the Depth Chest. I tried opening it, but it wouldn't. I mined it and it gave me the chest with nothing in it. I quit and went back in and went to the map. I put my cursor on another depth chest and the game crashed saying there is a problem with the depth chest.
  7. G

When I reload a bunch of mods I have, some of them say they are missing something in the files or something. I tried deleting the mods through my files and reloading them and they started working, but pressing reload again makes them have the same message pop up about it is missing something in...
  8. G

I booted up a new version of Tmod and everything seems to be working fine. I never made a mod on it and I click on the mod browser. I try to update some mods, but it says there is too big of a workload. I know the front page says it goes down during heavy loads, but it never did this before, is...
  9. G

How exactly do you update tmodloader. My version is out of date, so it doesn't do it automatically, so is there a way to do it without losing all my characters, worlds, and mods?
  10. G

tModLoader Cheeze's Content Pack

I think this mod is going a nice direction. Although I have a question, are you planning to add more overwatch weapons, because I think the overwatch weapons are cool, but only two exist and I would love to see more.
  11. G

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Sorry, Some how I post it twice?! Oh, ok. Thanks for fixing it! Im really excited for the future of this mod!!!!
  12. G

Really? Weird. I still have the problem and no update is available for it. Well, thank you anyway for fixing! Really? Weird. I still have the problem and no update is available for it. Well, thank you anyway for fixing!
  13. G

The Clatter Sword is really buggy. Its range is equal to like the edge of my screen. If you can fix it, that would be great, because the sword is a cool Idea and I really want to use it, but I do not want to cheat.
  14. G

Official Terraria: Otherworld

I heard that terraria otherworld is coming out this year. It is now January 2!
  15. G

Best Summoner Minion?

The Xeno staff is really great. It never misses, so it is great against super fast moving enemies. The Stardust Dragon is strong and can attack multiple enemies at one. Multiple minions make the dragon longer instead of more.
  16. G

NPCs & Enemies Jungle Mimic drops

Jungle whip! Whips have a similar attack motion to the Solar Eruption. 50-60 Base Melee Damage 6 Base Knockback 4% Base Critical Hit Average Speed (27) 14 Base Velocity Rarity: Pink Description: May cause Posion
  17. G

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

This is a none wire idea, but whips!
  18. G

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Wrencherang! A boomerang dropped by the mechanic. It goes through walls and wires show up when equipped. When it touches a wire it sends one energy pulse on the wire per touch.
Back
Top Bottom